Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Clockwerk Cogs block bug // map bug - creep path

[Fixed] Clockwerk Cogs block bug // map bug - creep path

Dota 2

Clockwerk abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edRl7t66qKY

Dota 1

Like u can see in Dota 1 creeps going from left side 1st 2 towers and they going to right side just on 3rd tower

Other bug is on other side with EarthShaker and also can be used clock

Here is video http://youtu.be/iZNQpKQvvSM

and picutres http://imgur.com/a/fUOrg credits to pulezan from reddit

Also EarthShaker on dire http://imgur.com/a/z9jz2 - credits to summdota from reddit

Creeps shouldn't be redirected with fissure block,they need to stay in same place and wait that fissure dissapperas to move on.

Pro teams starting to use ES to deny whole waves of mid creeps over and over again,wtf fix this,this is not Dota...
    Last edited by glodar; 04-25-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Well 4 month from when i posted and 3 years of this bug and this is not fixed and now im watching this in TPL EG vs MOUZ where Demon doing this in 2nd game of series....awesome just awesome to watch this...cirtitical creep path change..
    Will be nice when i see this during Internacional , path need to be chaneged that creeps pass 2nd tower from left side (not right like they doing now) but again later to pass 3rd tower from right side same like its in Dota 1.
    And this should have some priority to fix because Clock is very offten picked and useing this or just wathcing is annoying and its your fault for not fixing for so long.
    Last edited by glodar; 07-21-2013 at 10:42 AM.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

but when u cog the creeps inside like that in dota 1, they stop moving, though the creep pathing should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraa View Post
    but when u cog the creeps inside like that in dota 1, they stop moving, though the creep pathing should be fixed.
    Hm well thats dota 1 bug if creeps stay in place but this bug here is very important expecialy because its more used in tournament then in pubs,i just feel sad when i see that in pro games i watching bug abuse just coz its not fixed for over 5 month of moment when bug is reported and now everything looks that creep path fix will not happen even for international. :/
    I'm not sure but those guys who working about map should also check and radiant offlane path for creeps its looks also little changed.
    And this should be fixed before TI3,how bad would be if we see bug abuse (promotion) on most important tournament in game, that would be almost joke, not to mention how boring game become when clock do this.

Please fix this before TI3...it will be so bad to see clock player doing this on ti3 or anyway it will be so bad that is creep path wrong on most immportant tournament.

Well it was not fixed for ti3 so yeah i so this in few games... :/
    Hope that you will fix this soon,it is big map bug,whole path is wrong people,is it hard to download wc3 and dota1 and check paths and fix this to be exact or at least close enough and not able to be abused like this path is abused now with clockwork and even fruion can do same thing if he take spourt and qblade or tango.
    Blocking creeps with fissure is not allowed on many tours but hey block waves of creeps in trees coz you didnt fixed this for 2 years or 6 months to be fair (moment of report)

Bump,any chance when you're gonna start fixing path...it very game-breaking bug

why would you call this a bug? these small tricks MAKE dota. you say chen pudge combo is a bug??

i suggest you change trees in that area so the enemy just needs to tango one tree (which is barely in twr range) to release the creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkepete View Post
    why would you call this a bug? these small tricks MAKE dota. you say chen pudge combo is a bug??

i suggest you change trees in that area so the enemy just needs to tango one tree (which is barely in twr range) to release the creeps
    Every difference between dota1<->dota2 is considered as a bug. If IceFrog thought this was a good idea he would implement this feature in dota1 too, right?