Thread: Dota 2 Store UI glitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Dota 2 Store UI glitch

so i just started a match as Sven and was going to buy the first ingredient for the Power Treads and my UI got glitched,the item icons got pinned on my screen and mouse,plus i couldn't sell items

please fix this as i got forced to leave the match because of the issue

(see attachments for screenshots)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    Confirmed. After randomly and repeatedly clicking on various items some of them got stuck to my cursor.

Match ID: 213272458

2013-06-06_Icons show up the first time.jpg
    Last edited by vak; 06-09-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Yep, had that happen to me 3-4 times in the past week. The picture just kind of gets stuck on the mouse, but a restart of dota usually fixes it.

Basic Member
    yes me too.because of this i restart my computer

Basic Member
    Ditto. Confirmed. I've had this start happening since I "upgraged" to windows 8 a few days ago. My brother running Windows 7 does has never had this issue. Have to restart dota to get it to stop.
    Steam name SlipShod69. I've uploaded screen shots of this exact problem. It will be fine for a few games. It seems to happen when Shift + Left clicking if you drag the mouse at all. I can get it to do it every single time if I click + drag at all.

Basic Member
    I have had the same bug at least 4 or 5 times. The 4th time it happened right at the beginning of a match when there was still a 30 second count-down timer so I quickly restarted the game and when I came back the players had paused the match for me and nothing was lost but someone was screaming at me in chat and I got put in the low priority pool, lol. It did however fix the bug for me temporarily.

Bug prevents me from using the stores quick queue, aka I can't right click on items that are in the quick queue while the bug is ongoing.
    Great game btw, props to the Devs but yeah, this little bug is causing some headaches. -cheers

I have a screenshot taken with the in game screencapture tool here, the boot in the middle was my mouse cursor: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=158375071

Basic Member
    Got this bug after coming back on the game. It happens to me roughly half the games I do. Exactly same bug as op. I need to quit and launch the game again as only fix. Sadly during my last game, hence there was a patch ongoing I wasn't sure to be able reconnecting. Had 3 binds working, my inventory bugged, icons everywhere especially on the cursor, and shop derping; was a good game. Had roughly 1500 games without that bug before and now it happens constantly.
    Last edited by galuf; 08-12-2015 at 06:05 PM.