Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Could someone please give me a serious argument for the mute system?

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    Follow community rules. Be a positive influence.
    How about you start with yourself?
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

merci fenix

Quote Originally Posted by erik-the-red View Post
    How about you start with yourself?
    I'm here to propel this community and foster it to understand and most importantly respect the benefits of a positive environment. Being a positive influence is a great thing, but if people are mentally uncapable of doing so they must be habitually punished until submission.

Nobody likes change especially vagrant teens.

They will change just give it time.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Basic Member
    but if people are mentally uncapable of doing so they must be habitually punished until submission.
    hahaha, but 100% not with this punishmentsystem... as I already mentioned somewhere else, I was never chat-banned and I'm definitely not the most innocent person in the chat if someone turns into a fullretard... btw, I could report you for that sentence, because that is offensive!

I'm here to propel this community and foster it to understand and most importantly respect the benefits of a positive environment.
    By claiming that people who disagree with you are butt hurt? Great positive environment there!

Being a positive influence is a great thing...
    Try being a positive influence first before claiming that.
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

merci fenix

Quote Originally Posted by erik-the-red View Post
    By claiming that people who disagree with you are butt hurt? Great positive environment there!

Try being a positive influence first before claiming that.
    You are not allowed to disagree, these are Valve forums. Comply or relocate.

Positivity is the name of the game.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Basic Member
    I'm pretty sure D.E.A. is an irony troll, meant to parody those who of us who favour the mute system.

At least I hope so, that these posts might be serious makes me a little sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rirekon View Post
    I'm pretty sure D.E.A. is an irony troll, meant to parody those who of us who favour the mute system.

At least I hope so, that these posts might be serious makes me a little sad.
    I agree with the mute system.

The way you have to deal with public forums with 0 real moderation is barely palpable. Dealing with conspiracy nuts talking like Valve has some hidden innuendo about a punishment system in a computer game is absolutely awwwwwwwwwwww inspiring. After reading how in depth and so much over thinking and just absolutely absurd comments forces you to not even try to have a logical conversation because it's absolutely pointless, the time of these forums to be taken serious in any form came and went long ago.

It's all just for a laugh now.
    Pro MUTE System