Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Playing with bots is infuriating- AI, team lineup, dives, feed etc

I've noticed they never aggro your creeps as well.

Basic Member
    I wish when you died you could take control of a bot. I've seen so many times when the enemy bots 5 man push tower and rax, and witch doctor on my team will have full health, full man, just sitting there with his ult. Finally when I pop out and start attacking the bots, the rest of the team dives in and witch doctor ults as they are running away. Of course since I had to initiate I get pummeled, bots rush out waiting to kill steal from the next (so of course nothing gets done). I just disconnect because I know where this is going.

Basic Member
    That's the issue, Crystal Maiden is my best hero and I can't practice her in bot games because you have to carry in order to beat the enemy team.

Basic Member
    dunno mate i played as wisp (IO) and actually its easier to help bots instead of carry them

Basic Member
    This is literally the worst experience I ever had to made with this stubborn Bots ...

goodjobbots.png

Playin' with Unfair Bots btw. but that doesn't matter at all ... My Bots had total Stats of 8:93, fckin 93 deaths! Fix this crap, seriously!
    Last edited by bartonius; 10-14-2016 at 09:22 AM.

Basic Member
    IMHO, bots options should never be set by level, but by role, i.e.: carrier, mid lane, off lane, support, full support (or whatever). The player should be able to choose which bot to cast for each role and position, and the enemy bots would do the same. Each role would respect the farm/LH priority, from carrier(+) to full support(-). Plus, instead of follow pings, there would be a predefined set of commands at the messages wheel, or somewhere else, that our allies bots should execute.

That way, the player could actually try heroes, roles, strategies, builds, etc. The way it is now, IMO, practice with bots just reinforces bad practices, don't teaches nothing at all, and gives a wrong idea of what the game really is.

---

(Sorry my English. Please, blame Google Translator)
    Last edited by Hexen; 10-24-2016 at 07:14 AM.

I started a game today and the bots on my team all bought their items after they left the fountain so they were all in their stash. None of the bots on my team had items until they died or went back to heal. This included the courier which was in one of their stashes.