Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Reluctantly Building a Lawsuit against DoTA2 Mute. (Discuss/Collaborate)

Classic USA person, building a lawsuit instead of trying to engage in proper conversation... Look at these forums, almost nobody writes any proper criticism and the game is developed by someone we don't even know their actual name, looks, age or whatsoever. I think this thread is a joke, because if you are serious then you are just throwing money into the stupidest lawsuit ever.

I also wouldn't be surprised in case that none of the developers comes to check the forums besides the ones used to report bugs, there is nothing actually worth their time here, only stupid threads like this one, cretins who cannot even come up with proper criticism about an issue and the moderators who just do their job.

If you actually want Valve to listen then all of us - including all the morons, have to change. Otherwise, we can always keep enjoying hanging around here and pretend Valve isn't listening, that the developers are buffoons and that the game is dead. After all, nothing on the internet is srsbsns.
    Last edited by Lucky Red; 06-06-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Basic Member
    We will argue severe emotional distress caused by the secondary effects of an out of control and guilt-blind punishment system
    Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Red View Post
    we don't even know their actual name, looks, age or whatsoever. I think this thread is a joke, because if you are serious then you are just throwing money into the stupidest lawsuit ever.
    Are you assuming you need to know someone personally for a lawsuit to be valid? Do you know what is happening with alien colonial marines?

Do you know what happens when you buy a product that offers something and happens to be something else? (Or worse, has a bad effect in your health) do you think you need to be best friends of the owner of a cereal company to sue him if you find a dead rat on your cereal? (It was at the bottom, so you find out after eating half of it)
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Quite a funny read. You put a lot of effort into trolling.

Basic Member
    If this guy was for real he would contact his lawyer instead of seeking "acceptence" on the internet.

Last edited by halftheman; 06-06-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    Are you assuming you need to know someone personally for a lawsuit to be valid? Do you know what is happening with alien colonial marines?
    No, but I think it's quite stupid that we don't know who Icefrog is.

Yeah, because the game is free and you are forced to play it. Please waste more of your time.

Another shining star of why this mute system works. He got shut down and is a repeat offender making fantasy posts he is so @ss hurt.

LOL
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Red View Post
    No, but I think it's quite stupid that we don't know who Icefrog is.
    Are you on drugs? or just another troll? (Unsuccessful one by the way) Icefrog doesnt have anything to do with valve, he doesnt work for them, he doesnt make any choices regarding DotA 2, and hence he wouldnt have anything to do with a lawsuit if this guy actually did it
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Are you on drugs? or just another troll? (Unsuccessful one by the way) Icefrog doesnt have anything to do with valve, he doesnt work for them, he doesnt make any choices regarding DotA 2, and hence he wouldnt have anything to do with a lawsuit if this guy actually did it
    If this is true, why are there tons of news articles that state he is in fact employed by valve as the lead designer of dota 2?

What do you mean that Icefrog is not involved in Dota 2?