Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Reluctantly Building a Lawsuit against DoTA2 Mute. (Discuss/Collaborate)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGoN View Post
    CYBORGMATT GOT COUNTER OWNED HAHAHAHAHA oh this thread is amazing I bet he feels stupid now trying to post something that was a joke among friends HAHAHAHAHA oh god...BRB MORE POPCORN
    Great. Another idiot.

Basic Member
    Let's tell some more "you're a comedian" jokes, they're so funny!
    Let's tell a guy who e.g. bought items in dota for the worth of tens of triple A games, he gotta be muted for week only to get remuted for another week the day he gets unmuted because he has a bad time in 2 games in a row. What right does he have to play a game he spent so much money on!

Basic Member
    lol funny stuff.
    Can you keep a running tally of how much money you waste please?

ITT: people think they have "rights" when using software that is licensed to them. (not bought)
    Last edited by Passive; 06-08-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Follow directions and be a positive influence on the community if the OP could grasp basic 1st grader knowledge he would not be posting here.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Basic Member
    The creeps are angry because OP physically assaulted them and robbed them, while he was armed. They are now building a Lawsuit against him.

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    Follow directions and be a positive influence on the community if the OP could grasp basic 1st grader knowledge he would not be posting here.
    If you could grasp the most basic knowledge about how to play DotA 2, and not be a feeder noob that gets harassed every game, you wouldnt be so desperate to keep this system
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Holy hell, funniest thread on the forum

Basic Member
    This thread is cute.

Still no lawsuit? Oh man, just when I thought you were serious lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    If you could grasp the most basic knowledge about how to play DotA 2, and not be a feeder noob that gets harassed every game, you wouldnt be so desperate to keep this system
    Precisely why you don't like the mute system.

You're a repeat offender who is an unruly rude player in all aspects of the game.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!