Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Thread: Reluctantly Building a Lawsuit against DoTA2 Mute. (Discuss/Collaborate)

Quote Originally Posted by GoLD_ReaVeR View Post
    Sure, but I never see them.
    For god sake can you stop using yourself as example? it doesn't work when there are 3.5kk users out there.

Well, that is kind of the thing with casuals and trolls, they are hard to tell apart. And if they lack the will to moderate their own teams, then that's their own fault.
    In over words you again think only about yourself and people like you and say screw those casuals i don't care about them. And telling apart troll and casuals is pretty simple, it is really obvious when someone is feeding on purpose and is trolling his team and another isn't just that good at the game. The only reason why you someone wouldn't be able to tell these apart is when he comes into a game with attitude: "If someone is doing poorly he must be trolling"

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KoT!eT@ View Post
    For god sake can you stop using yourself as example? it doesn't work when there are 3.5kk users out there.
    What I don't understand is why you're using yourself as the perfect example, but don't allow me to use myself as a counterexample...
    In over words you again think only about yourself and people like you and say screw those casuals i don't care about them. And telling apart troll and casuals is pretty simple, it is really obvious when someone is feeding on purpose and is trolling his team and another isn't just that good at the game. The only reason why you someone wouldn't be able to tell these apart is when he comes into a game with attitude: "If someone is doing poorly he must be trolling"
    No, the problem is with the teamplayer's casual definition is that it isn't much different from a troll. A casual player is someone dicking around and a troll is also someone who is dicking around. And while their intents might differ, they are still doing the same thing. I'm not talking about bad players or new players, they will actually benefit from this provided they are willing to learn the game. And as a sidenote, this is the second time where I mention that if casuals and trolls are different groups that both can segregate from eachother provided they are willing to put the time in.
    JUST QUIT PLAYING ALREADY

VALVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

What I don't understand is why you're using yourself as the perfect example, but don't allow me to use myself as a counterexample...
    When did i use myself as example at all?

No, the problem is with the teamplayer's casual definition is that it isn't much different from a troll. A casual player is someone dicking around and a troll is also someone who is dicking around. And while their intents might differ, they are still doing the same thing. I'm not talking about bad players or new players, they will actually benefit from this provided they are willing to learn the game. And as a sidenote, this is the second time where I mention that if casuals and trolls are different groups that both can segregate from eachother provided they are willing to put the time in.
    A casual is someone who is playing for fun and relax. Casual isn't going to tear his ass apart in every single game in order to win it. Troll is a person whose purpose is to ruin game for over playersю See the difference? As to "willing to put time" than how much of time do you think it will take? And besides it's not like casuals deserve to be punished with trolls in their team, and neither they should be going through the task of kicking those from the team.
    Last edited by KoT!eT@; 06-21-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Basic Member
    When did i use myself as example at all?
    So then how do you know there's a lot of trashtalkers?
    A casual is someone who is playing for fun and relax[DICKING AROUND]. Casual isn't going to tear his ass apart in every single game in order to win it. Troll is a person whose purpose is to ruin game for over players[DICKING AROUND] see the difference? As to willing to put time than how much of time do you think it will take? And besides it's not like casuals deserve to be punished with trolls in their team, and neither they should be going through the task of kicking those from the team.
    No I don't. Anyone playing this game is trying to have fun playing it. From my experience however, anyone claiming they play a game 'for fun' is using that as an excuse to fuck around with their team. To me, 'casual' players (they aren't really casual, as real casual players would still try to win) in dota2 are no different from trolls, they both fuck up games and they waste everyone's time. They are in here defending the mute system because it just gives them one more tool against players that actually want to play... Say for example, the true casual players, who are trying their hardest to learn the game but are (not yet) interested in becoming tournament players(competitive players).

SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

So then how do you know there's a lot of trashtalkers?
    I actually read and listen to over people i've played dota 1 and 2 for about 5-6 years total so i've heard and seen a lot about some shitty people that i hope will be
    permamuted.

No I don't. Anyone playing this game is trying to have fun playing it. From my experience however, anyone claiming they play a game 'for fun' is using that as an excuse to fuck around with their team. To me, 'casual' players (they aren't really casual, as real casual players would still try to win) in dota2 are no different from trolls, they both fuck up games and they waste everyone's time. They are in here defending the mute system because it just gives them one more tool against players that actually want to play... Say for example, the true casual players, who are trying their hardest to learn the game but are (not yet) interested in becoming tournament players(competitive players).
    It i sad that you see trolls in everyone that isn't doing great or doesn't take a game as seriously as you do.

Surely OP will deliver...

Basic Member
    wow. coming from a legal background. this is just dumb. solicitors/lawyers/judges will laugh at the ridiculousness of this claim.
    but good luck with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by devlick View Post
    wow. coming from a legal background. this is just dumb. solicitors/lawyers/judges will laugh at the ridiculousness of this claim.
    but good luck with everything.
    He already gave up a long time ago , even a door could notice this would be a waste of time and money.
    "Why be led, when you can be leader? Why bow to lady luck when you can beat her? Why sit back and relax if you can pull your fill? Before you are taken, why not go in for the kill? O-hohohohohoho!"
    —Shantotto's words of wisdom

In the name of meaningless battle!
    —[Database error]

Basic Member
    I actually read and listen to over people i've played dota 1 and 2 for about 5-6 years total so i've heard and seen a lot about some shitty people that i hope will be
    permamuted.
    So the number actually bothering you specifically is a lot smaller? Secondly, yes, there are people who should probably be barred from dota2 and from the internet. But the mute system isn't fighting them. The mute system comes down on people that want to win and aren't afraid to yell to get their team in line to do so. As a matter of fact, you don't really have to say anything, you will get muted anyway.

It i sad that you see trolls in everyone that isn't doing great or doesn't take a game as seriously as you do.
    No, I see trolls in everyone that enters the game with two middle fingers and proceeds to fuck their team over. What pretence they are doing this under makes no difference to me. I don't care if people are new, bad, or whatever; but if they aren't there to attempt a win, they shouldn't be playing in the first place.