Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyril (Defense 4) courier doesn't spawn with radiant skin anymore

Cyril the Syrmeleon color bug :/

I have found many topics about this in steam discussions, yet not an answer.
    No matter Dire or Radiant, courier looks the same.

Please answer.. its like buying a calculator with some numbers missing :/

Basic Member
    bump bump bump, my heart is running with this god damn bug.

43 views, no reply

Bumping. Valve seems to be aware of the problem but I don't know why it hasn't been fixed yet. The textures and everything is already there, it must be some minor coding mistake and nothing more. This bug is quite frustrating, which is made even worse by the fact that they used this feature of the courier to draw attention to it/sell the ticket.

Basic Member
    bump, same here

This has been a bug for a while now, it is sort of annoying cos the radiant model is much nicer than the dire one :P BUMP

Kinda sucks that I have a courier whose sole special feature doesn't work. I still like the courier, but this needs fixing. No update from JD as well, but there's a forum post so they must be aware of it. You would think it would be in their interest to see this fixed.

As I hinted at in my previous post, the textures are done. If you preview the courier in your backpack, it shows the radiant version... so why isn't this fixed yet?! It's been over 2 months now!

Basic Member

Cyril the syrmeleon skin bug

Why my courier Cyril the syrmeleon is only red(Dire Skin) no matter what side i'm on. Plz fix~Tqs

Basic Member
    Cyril the Syrmeleon, the Defense 4 courier, doesn't show different skins for the different teams he is on.