Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dear Valve, you cannot create a digital market and then ruin it like this

come on valve! at least provide an explanation. Can you STOP changing items once they are on the market? show some professionalism valve.......

this also screw new players and furture players.....
    Last edited by lilaznelementz; 06-08-2013 at 04:18 AM.

Banned
    When you play a game during beta and you buy stuff or are lucky with drops, why should you not be rewarded with an immortal item?

stop whining srsly.

Basic Member
    Jealous people :>
    I have an Immortal and you don't. Please cry me a river.

If you want one just buy it. It's quite cheap now, 2-3 keys. And I expect it to stay that way till Dota 2 gets out of beta and more people join.

its so fckn random.
    I had 2 pudge hooks, they looked shitty, bugged, i traded them away, later they fix the animation and now i have to see they cost 70...
    this stumpy is so ugly, traded away, now immortal...
    so fckn random...seems very bullshit and unfair but at least it has no impact to the game.
    believe in Valve!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playlessNamer View Post
    its so fckn random.
    I had 2 pudge hooks, they looked shitty, bugged, i traded them away, later they fix the animation and now i have to see they cost 70€...
    this stumpy is so ugly, traded away, now immortal...
    so fckn random...seems very bullshit and unfair but at least it has no impact to the game.
    yeah, i traded my yak too, just a while ago i hate this kind of stuff

Basic Member
    It's pretty simple, those couriers where super ugly and nobody bought them, so Valve added the immortal tag so people might start buying other more ugly items.

I'm obviously jealous with my timebreaker, hook, immortal smeevil and drodo.......?

The point is that disontinued items suck. I wouldn't even mind if they changed my immortals to some way of obtaining via a very, very, very rare drop.

i dont think the tag or even the rarity is the strongest indicator of an item value and every regular trader knows that..
    for example heads and weapons are usually worth more, even when they are uncommon, because they are more visible.

+1 for the guy who said community will fix it itself

Idk, why that didn't put me angry .

Two old and ugly couriers got discontinued - not a big deal. They might turn all the old couriers immortal someday, don't care that much - but don't whine it's "all random" and you sold yours when they were still mythical. Nobody can predict the market even in the real world.