Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Valve, you cannot create a digital market and then ruin it like this

Basic Member

Dear Valve, you cannot create a digital market and then ruin it like this

Can I have an explenation behind the thought process that led you to decide to turn Stumpy and Yak into Immortals? The super cool and best items that are getting retired from the shop are supposed to go Immortal, those two couriers shouldn't even be retiring, It's just unfair when there are so cool couriers to turn Yak and Stumpy into Immortals. All the preexisting immortals were very rare items, so they had a high price and now there are hundrends of thousands Yaks and Stumpies in the market, so you are essentialy dropping the value of the "Immortal" tag. I 'd appreciate a responce here explaining to me why you did this.

I seriously don't understand it either.

Immortal should be only tagged for special occasions:
    Alpine Ursa being removed from the game
    TI2 Couriers, for being fuckin TI COURIERS
    Meat hook was stupid
    Timebreaker because it was a copyrighted item that slipped through quality control.

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    Valve loves Yurnero, so they decide to make Yak Immortal. Dunno about Stumpy though.

Banned
    its ok guys, its BETA!! RITE??

Basic Member
    How are they dropping the value of the immortal tag? It only applies to that particular item.

Actually, things like this already happend in TF2. Old items turned into Vintage, and shit...But the items where still dropping, just in normal quality.

I don't know a lot about this Tradding thing, but I think the market will end up getting fixed by the players, like always. The first days, these couriers will be worth 9001€, and then the prices will drop.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Banned
    You're clearly jealous of my Unusual Immortal Yak.

They are worst couriers actually. Surprised why Morok is not "immortal" yet.

I guess they did that cause no one buys old couriers so Its like they convert 2 into immortal everyone think the rest of couriers will be converted into immortal too so people start to buy old shit like Morok/boars etc