Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lost Smeevil

Quote Originally Posted by essentialblend View Post
    They are basically Keyloggers as far as I know,whenever you run that software,nothing happens and when you log into Steam,it records your credentials at that point and some script might be in effect ,basically that 'software' has access to the machine you currently access Steam on,making it potentially dangerous.
    I can swear I know a guy who used that kind of stuff and was successful. I don't want to share the details in public on how I found out but I'm pretty sure some software do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I can swear I know a guy who used that kind of stuff and was successful. I don't want to share the details in public on how I found out but I'm pretty sure some software do work.
    I cant say anything to that because I've never come across anyone with an absurd inventory,atleast not amongst my friends/circle which makes you 'think' that he's obtaining them through unwanted means.
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Basic Member
    ... darn , thanks for the support though

Quote Originally Posted by essentialblend View Post
    I cant say anything to that because I've never come across anyone with an absurd inventory,atleast not amongst my friends/circle which makes you 'think' that he's obtaining them through unwanted means.
    It was not his absurd inventory but the absurd way his inventory developed over time. If I could get hold of some Valve guy who wants help against napping these guys, I would be delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    It was not his absurd inventory but the absurd way his inventory developed over time. If I could get hold of some Valve guy who wants help against napping these guys, I would be delighted.
    Thats what I meant I do see a coupla people with crazy inventories.But never even came 'close' to a software like this.
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j3j3oy9x View Post
    no , i did not installl any,
    and for my case is like a steam lag. i traded dk set for dk set . and now it said i traded dkset + smeevil for dk set lol
    So you accidentally included your Smeevil in the trade?