Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lost Smeevil

Basic Member

Lost Smeevil

i lost my smeevil (8 views) when i woke up this morning , no idea why , any help pls

Check your trade history to see if you haven't been scammed/hacked in anyway.If it is in your trade history,you have been scammed by someone.
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Basic Member
    it said that i traded it for someone but he doesnt have the smeevil in his inventory

Haha,now comes the tricky part.

Have you ever downloaded any chest-unlocker,key-generator etc etc from the internet.Its an embarrassing thing to admit,but have you?

Basic Member
    no , not recently , i swear i never put my cour in a trade , but it said that i put it in with some item for my trade last night

Quote Originally Posted by essentialblend View Post
    Haha,now comes the tricky part.

Have you ever downloaded any chest-unlocker,key-generator etc etc from the internet.Its an embarrassing thing to admit,but have you?
    And I thought stuff like that would install malware n stuff on my pc. xD Do those softwares just take down credentials?

Quote Originally Posted by j3j3oy9x View Post
    no , not recently , i swear i never put my cour in a trade , but it said that i put it in with some item for my trade last night
    Dude, he asked if you installed any chest-unlocker or key-generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    And I thought stuff like that would install malware n stuff on my pc. xD Do those softwares just take down credentials?
    They are basically Keyloggers as far as I know,whenever you run that software,nothing happens and when you log into Steam,it records your credentials at that point and some script might be in effect ,basically that 'software' has access to the machine you currently access Steam on,making it potentially dangerous.

Its surely a case of hacking.You should contact Steam Support with the scammer's details so they can help you out.I need you to answer me still! Anything off the internet thats like a 'chest-unlocker' ,dota2 keys generator etc etc.Stuff like that!

Basic Member
    no , i did not installl any,
    and for my case is like a steam lag. i traded dk set for dk set . and now it said i traded dkset + smeevil for dk set lol

no , i did not installl any,
    and for my case is like a steam lag. i traded dk set for dk set . and now it said i traded dkset + smeevil for dk set lol
    Contact Steam Support. NOW!

Just so you know,there's no 'simple' way about getting your smeevil back.Rely on Steam and dont expect it to come back.If it does,god loves you,if it doesn't go trade yourself another one