Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Expand the report system by allowing the option to tag comments (screenshots inside)

Sorry, but I have to bump this thread. It's pure gold and I hadn't seen it before.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Automedic View Post
    This exactly.

See, OP, although your suggestion is a great idea and I generally support it, it wouldn't fix the system. I was muted (my first time ever) after a 10 games winning streak, out of 13 games I've played in that week. One of the lost games was due to a true intentinal feeder who wanted to push his enemy friend's stats and one was due to me having to abandon the game for RL reasons (my team still won!), the third one was a legitimate loss. Now just believe me that I did not flame my own team, because I simply had no reason to do so.

What I did, though, was tell everyone "Gl & hf" at the beginning of the game and "gg" at the end of it. Check the game after which I was muted - the only other thing I said in all-chat was "hm" after they drew fb on me, which was intended for the teamchat. Apparently "gg" is now considered an insult rather than a token of respect for the enemy team. What really bugs me is not only that 24h mute, but also that all the guys from the enemy team who reported me out of frustration now got their reports refunded.

*sigh*
    I've always thought that saying GG after a one sided match (especially if you, as the victor, say it first), that its rather insulting. In those situations, I've always thought its better to let the other team throw up a GG first.

OT: Implement this. Though, we probably wont see it for another year (if that) Valve time and such.

+1! I support this!

Basic Member
    +1 there is too much abusives reports

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkent View Post
    too much abusives reports
    Yes

great idea +1 too bad it probably won't happen

Probably the best system overall I've seen in this regard.

Bumping.

Cause its an awesome idea, that's why.

Banned
    Any chance you might have played LoL earlier?
    This looks and sounds like the Tribunal from League of Legends.

But i see what you mean and i like the idea. It's a very good system and i always liked to sit in the tribunal helping out when i had nothing to do

To all the dota-is-the-best-game-there-is-nothing-else, LoL is a really fine game and you can't compare Dota and LoL since they have two different playstyles.

Basic Member
    ++++++++ awesome man really good job.
    too bad doto daed