Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm FKNG tired of playing with IDIOTS

Banned

Exclamation I'm FKNG tired of playing with IDIOTS

I dont want to play with fkng IDIOTS !!! I dont want to play with fkng stupid schoolboys !!!
    For example see two games one after another #216534148 and #216559322 - I do best with week hero Undying, but at first game Sniper,Ogr,Lifestealer just fkng feeding and at second Alchemist,Disruptor do the same feed !!!

As long as developers does not create any possibility to punish players that play to badly - there are only one way to tell those fkng stupid idiots how they a really stupid - only swearing in chat/microfon !!! But after such explanations I get one more chat ban !!!

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH FUKING STUPID/IDIOT/SCHOOLBOY PLAYERS !!!

Are developers so too fkng stupid that dont understand that when 1 good player playing with 2-4 fkng brainless noobs that only feed enemies - those games just hardly piss off good players with no any pleasure !!! Such games with fkng feeding noobs brings only hate and disappointment !!! After all I can say that I HATE FUKING STUPID GAME DOTA2, I hate fkng Valve, but not because there are no interest gameplay in Dota2, but because stupid developers can not create (right) GOOD ATMOSPHERE for GOOD PLAYERS !!! Because does not separate fkng stupid noobs and good players.

I WANT TO:
    1. Play with players that 25+ age (please add age rating for players with possibility to confirm/reject it by microfon-voice by other players).
    2. Play with players that have K/D rating more than 1:1 (and I shit on team win rating because of fkng stupid random of teammates players), or add to your stupid game search engine parametr to fill team stack with players with similar K/D ratings.
    3. Add possibility for players to mark other bad players/feeders with some kind of "shame stamps" (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=90847) so I will no need to swearing to chat and will dont get chat bans.

I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN DOTA2 WITH FKNG NOOBS !!!

Basic Member
    If you want to play with players who have a K ratio of above 50% then you are going to have a bad time. These are basicly all carry players.

And most important heroes - in my opinion - are supporters not carrys. Many captain of DotA teams are actually support players.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    The question is, would the people that aren't idiots want to play with YOU?
    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    Just to clarify, there was never any "win rate" calculation. Ever. It is true that a goal of matchmaking is to make even teams. The matchmaker also will raise your Elo and try to put you in players of equivalent skill, which indirectly tries to get the win rate to 50%. However, it has never looked at your historical win rate and put you in a game where it knew that you were expected to lose.
    Is every post on this forum about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Age is pointless requirement - many senior players actually have such a childish behaviour that you wouldn't stand them.
    K/D ratio is pointless again - it doesn't show the person's abilities as a player. Now if you have 40% win ratio cause of retards in your team, does that make you a bad player? No, it doesn't. It's a team game, wins and losses depend on the team. Even a carry player, no matter how good he is, can't win if his team sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    If you want to play with players who have a K ratio of above 50% then you are going to have a bad time. These are basicly all carry players.

And most important heroes - in my opinion - are supporters not carrys. Many captain of DotA teams are actually support players.
    Assists are important, as well. The MM system shouldn't just throw feeders at carries and force those carries to carry those guys as if they were a stack of books instead of a stack of anvils.

Another person thinking they are better then everyone in their team.

Also:
    1: People would simply lie about their age the same way they lie about what language they speak
    2: Great way to NEVER play with a support.
    3: This is undoing exactly what the mute system is trying to stop, and that is making new players quit playing.
    K, don't press.
    Spoiler: 

I am tired too

Self-deception is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of opposing evidence and logical argument. Self-deception involves convincing oneself of a truth (or lack of truth) so that one does not reveal any self-knowledge of the deception.

more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deception

Besides that, you should be tolerant. Even if you're better than someone is any aspect of the game, which might be false as well due to above, they might be better in other aspects. Furthermore, everyone can have a bad day. Shit happens. Comebacks from total shit do happen as well, actually they are even more fun and let players of the comebacking team to show their best human qualities and ingame skills.

It's kinda ironic that you want to play with players "25+ age" and "not idiots" without proper reasoning and language skills, no?
    You're only as strong as your weakest link.
    -Thomas Reid

Banned

Exclamation

UPDATE - Also I have realise that after 900 games that I already play, after I had play many times with all Heroes... only good gameplay/battle can give me a pleasure from Dota2. So it's just DONT INTERESTING TO PLAY when teams or/and teammates have much different gameskill !!! For me and other good players just only 1-2 games from each 10 games are really interesting with good gameplay of both teams !!! With spirit of battle !!! Its mean that 8-9games from each 10 games that about 80-90% IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID/IDIOTIC/BORING/NOTINTERESTING/SENSELESSLY !!! So after player try all heroes its become nonsensical/senseless to play Dota2 for only 10% of good games !!!

I think a little more about this problem and suggest such game search engine improvements:
    1. Game levels - I propose to divide all players to 3 (maybe more) groups: 0-15 lvl, 15-40 lvl, 40+ lvl - so search engine must gather players for one game with those level groups. Or with "+/- 5 lvl" from 0 lvl to 40 lvl.
    2. Effectiveness of gameplay - search engine must gather players for one game with analogous efficiency - its can be realize through Kill/Death and Kill-Support* ratings. For all players of one game this parameter must be about +/- 10-15%, not more.
    3. Players ratings - search engine must take into account players reputation - "likes" (good comments) for player skill (mentor) (and maybe leadership), because I already have seen many players with many "likes" for amicability and tolerance but they playing not better then stupid cow.

* Kill-Supports - also it would be nice if your ingame kills registration system will take into consideration not only "help to kill" with offensive skills, but also defense skills from Supportts heroes that was used at moment of the each fight - for example Axe kill enemy but with help of armour from TriantProtector/Lich/Dazzle or with cure from WarLord/Dazzle/Omniknight/etc - so they also must have +1 to Kill-Support.

Those improvements are very easy to add but it can fundamentaly improve gameplay interest and game atmoshpere !!! And not only for GOOD players, but also for NOOBS too, because NOOBS will play with NOOBS that will be easy for them and will bring a joy for them too !!!

Basic Member
    ANSWER IS SIMPLE:
    1. Play Solo Queue WITHOUT ALL PICK or play 5 Stack. I actually never encountered a dumb player in Solo Queue which wasn't All Pick.
    2. Play vs bots/custom lobbies. If i want to play a more serious match with CM and ain't 5 guys i normally look for custom lobbies with ts. I have many guys (even russians) in my list who ask me frequently to play with them in 5 Stack or 5v5 lobby.
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?