Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Afk Matches that takes up to 10h, Battle Points abuse?

  1. #1
    Basic Member Re-l Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romdeau
    Posts
    185

    Exclamation Afk Matches that takes up to 10h, Battle Points abuse?

    Hiya, i caught my friend who is strangely playing with another Team that takes up to 10H+.
    They placed their Heroes on the Lanes so they can gain Experience, and are set to auto attacking,
    so there is no real Person behind who is playing.

    My question is, if this is forbidden or a exploit?
    His Profile is full of these Matches, for example:
    Match ID: 216502705, 215813595, 216050143

    Sorry if this is already known, because i found no similiar thread for this issue.
    Please fix this abuse Valve if this is unknown!

    AFK Match.jpg
    Last edited by Re-l Mayer; 09-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.

  2. #2
    just saw on of the replays you say. every single player got and item and a box (i assume they got more if they leveled up aswell)
    it's abusable sure,but tbh it's genius !

  3. #3
    Basic Member Re-l Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romdeau
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by PRO_ta8litis View Post
    just saw on of the replays you say. every single player got and item and a box (i assume they got more if they leveled up aswell)
    it's abusable sure,but tbh it's genius !
    That's why Valve needs to fix this immediately!!!

  4. #4
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Re-l Mayer View Post
    That's why Valve needs to fix this immediately!!!
    10h for one item and some BP? Don't see the issue.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  5. #5
    Basic Member Re-l Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romdeau
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    10h for one item and some BP? Don't see the issue.
    ''Some BP''? They get way more than some battle points, and i guess more items too.
    Because their Heroes keep attacking creeps everytime they respawn, and gain gold and Experience.
    So they have to do nothing, while other players have to ''play'' without being afk. Isn't that unfair against other players?
    Last edited by Re-l Mayer; 06-12-2013 at 01:28 PM.

  6. #6
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Re-l Mayer View Post
    ''Some BP''? They get more than some battle points..
    And it takes them 10 hours.

    EDIT: Or with other words: who cares?
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  7. #7
    Basic Member Re-l Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Romdeau
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    And it takes them 10 hours.

    EDIT: Or with other words: who cares?
    I care, because this is my personal Feedback to this abuse or whatever it is.
    If you are here to disrupt my Thread, then don't post!

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    100
    They switched on their pc for 10+ hours, use internet for 10+ hours, only no ppl sit behind their pc. So what? What's different? If you played 10+ hours, you'll get bp and items, too.
    Remove mute system NOW
    If someone's feelings are hurt, he can already mute the offending player with 2 clicks.
    Auto mute will be this game's downfall if it stays.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18
    If they're willing to commit that long then sure, let them have their items.

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    180
    Exploits like this are completely unacceptable. It doesn't matter how long it takes. The BP system is designed to reward you points for games you play, not games where you mindlessly run a program that keeps you from going afk, and then going afk for 10 hours. Further, you're not "committing" any time to the game. By all rights these players should have gotten abandons.

    OP, I would suggest posting this to economy bug/exploit sections of this server.
    Many different people want many different things. Don't be upset if the thing that you want hasn't happened yet. It doesn't mean it will never happen. An Organization has a responsibility to prioritize the desires of the majority. A single individual (You) is a minority. Do not ask yourself whether or not your desires are relevant. Ask only if your desires are that of the majorities.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •