Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: More than 1000 games of Dota. Still not muted.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier23 View Post
    It's not luck though is it.
    It mainly depends on whether you happen to offend a stack or not, which can result from anything from picking a "noob hero" to not ganking "enough". That's pretty much luck-based for me.
    But do keep thinking that the system is fine because you personally weren't affected by it, the mute bat will hit you soon enough.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMorel View Post
    And here's a question: If the chatlogs on replays are bugged, how is everyone so sure that the report/mute system in general isn't bugged?
    It's not everyone by a long shot, just a bunch of vocal Valvedrones who treat blog posts like the word of god.

Basic Member
    Been playing very actively since the mute system was put into place. AND I've been a pretty huge asshole in a lot of my games. Still haven't been muted. I can only imagine how much of an asshole you have to be for the players who WERE muted.

1042 games of Dota. Still not muted.
    lol what a troll, you've only played 100-140 games since the system was created. Also youre not the kinda player that crushes faces, 21-4 11-0 32-6, those are the kinda scores that get people butthurt and furious. So congrats on being a passive mediocore player that has played 100 games and hasn't been muted.

btw I've never been muted either, I'm just such a great guy

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECG View Post
    But do keep thinking that the system is fine because you personally weren't affected by it, the mute bat will hit you soon enough.
    Oh what a cute little comment. I have absolutely been affected by the mute system. The amount of assholes I have seen in my games has dropped off completely.

Quote Originally Posted by secondbin View Post
    btw I've never been muted either, I'm just such a great guy
    Congratulations!
    Many different people want many different things. Don't be upset if the thing that you want hasn't happened yet. It doesn't mean it will never happen. An Organization has a responsibility to prioritize the desires of the majority. A single individual (You) is a minority. Do not ask yourself whether or not your desires are relevant. Ask only if your desires are that of the majorities.

Basic Member
    Oh what a cute little comment. I have absolutely been affected by the mute system. The amount of assholes I have seen in my games has dropped off completely.
    Doubt it.

Basic Member
    Doubt it.
    How? As you can see they've all migrated to this forum. Look at how many assholes are here. THATS how many fewer assholes are playing dota with me. It's fucking fantastic.
    Many different people want many different things. Don't be upset if the thing that you want hasn't happened yet. It doesn't mean it will never happen. An Organization has a responsibility to prioritize the desires of the majority. A single individual (You) is a minority. Do not ask yourself whether or not your desires are relevant. Ask only if your desires are that of the majorities.

Basic Member
    How? As you can see they've all migrated to this forum. Look at how many assholes are here. THATS how many fewer assholes are playing dota with me. It's fucking fantastic.
    Well, first of all these games still have yours truly in them:

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier23
    Been playing very actively since the mute system was put into place. AND I've been a pretty huge asshole in a lot of my games.

Basic Member
    Well, first of all these games still have yours truly in them:
    Oh I see. It was an insult, and not an attempt at trying to make a relevant point. Good catch.

Basic Member
    Oh I see. It was an insult, and not an attempt at trying to make a relevant point. Good catch.
    You're whole thread has no point. The title is misleading and wrong and all you have said is you've acted like an asshole in your matches yet you haven't been muted, people that are muted must be horrible people, 1 million times more horrible than me. LOL

Also, he wasn't insulting you. You specifically stated, "AND I'VE bEEN A PRETTY HUGE ASSHOLE IN A LOT OF MY GAMES"

Congratulations!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by secondbin; 06-12-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Basic Member
    1042 games of Dota. Still not muted.
    Now remove the number of games before the mute system got implemented.

Now calculate the amount of reports the ppl have left in your games.

Now calculate the number of ppl who have a working brain and don't waste reports on mutes.

I could go on.