Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mute system is great!

Mute system is great!

Hey Valve,

Just wanted to say what a great idea the mute system was.
    I've seen a decrease of foul mouthed players in my games; most times, people that give advice are very rude about it. I have reported those people in the past and have seen a bunch of "A player you previously reported..." letting me know they were taken care of.

Best of luck to everyone on the dev team

Basic Member
    You need to grow up if you cant handle some trash talking. Wait till you get 7 days muted for not even using any bad langauge in game and reported by some asshole who gets bitter over a loss. Joining a game where people are all muted on your team and you already know the game is lost because your team cant work together.

That great idea is killing the game and isnt making it any better for people. If you cant communicate your team loses. Seriously if your an adult and foul mouth/trash talk gets to you from someone who you dont even know you got issues or your just not mature enough to handle some trash talk that shouldnt even phase a grown man.

Quote Originally Posted by showbe View Post
    You need to grow up if you cant handle some trash talking. Wait till you get 7 days muted for not even using any bad langauge in game and reported by some asshole who gets bitter over a loss. Joining a game where people are all muted on your team and you already know the game is lost because your team cant work together.

That great idea is killing the game and isnt making it any better for people. If you cant communicate your team loses. Seriously if your an adult and foul mouth/trash talk gets to you from someone who you dont even know you got issues or your just not mature enough to handle some trash talk that shouldnt even phase a grown man.
    this
    Live, love, forgive & forget.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showbe View Post

+1 Well put my friend, well put.

Basic Member
    The system is terrible. If you get reported, you will get muted. Even if you were the nicest person on the planet, you will still get muted. I just played a game with 4 muted people and I didnt say anything offensive but I guess it made them angry that I wasnt muted so they reported me and now I am muted. Good system indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by zertoxo View Post
    The system is terrible. If you get reported, you will get muted. Even if you were the nicest person on the planet, you will still get muted. I just played a game with 4 muted people and I didnt say anything offensive but I guess it made them angry that I wasnt muted so they reported me and now I am muted. Good system indeed!
    It's hard for you to be a nice person after you get muted for not even talking trash.
    So DONE with this crap...
    Live, love, forgive & forget.

Basic Member
    ya'll posting in a troll thread.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Desender View Post
    It's hard for you to be a nice person after you get muted for not even talking trash.
    So DONE with this crap...
    Exactly my thoughts

And trash talking only means that you've yet to grow up. Oh the irony!

Mute system is working as intended.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX