Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or are just that ignorant. I would love to explain how wrong your post is, but I'd rather reply to people who actually have common sense.
    Something a stubborn little boy would say. Similar to someone calling you a kid then calling them kid right back. Please leave with your immaturity. I'm not here to babysit I'm here to discuss my aggravations with how they have been neglecting the most crucial aspects of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by halftheman View Post
    I dont even understand why you bother. There is no chance that this will have any impact what so ever.
    Like I said earlier, if it gets enough posts and/or enough attention then maybe... just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Reston View Post
    This report system encourages a lower skill player base.Same as adding quick cast and other shits.Milking the cow all day long.
    Funny comment however it does not encourage a lower skill player base. It rather encourages less communication and much more solo play.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDraft View Post
    #4 is misinformed and should be ignored.

All other points should be taken into consideration, but not changed much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djdkdjdkdjdk View Post
    Fourth off, the Dota 2 economy system.

STOP FOCUSING ON IMPLEMENTING ITEMS. I UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR GAME BUT YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON FINISHING THE GAME SINCE YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM IT IN THE LONGRUN.
    What part of that is giving false information. They ARE focusing on implementing items. Go to Cyborgmatt's blog and see all the lovely cosmetics being put into the game. Look at the most recent one on June 19th, more than half of that content analysis IS COSMETICS. Also if they focus on fixing the matchmaking and remove the mute system more people will enjoy the game, stay, and eventually spend their money on the game. It will help them in the long run much more as the player base would increase rather than decrease slightly or increase slightly.

What part of that is giving false information. They ARE focusing on implementing items. Go to Cyborgmatt's blog and see all the lovely cosmetics being put into the game. Look at the most recent one on June 19th, more than half of that content analysis IS COSMETICS. Also if they focus on fixing the matchmaking and remove the mute system more people will enjoy the game, stay, and eventually or have already spend/spent their money on the game. It will help them in the long run much more as the player base would increase rather than decrease slightly or increase slightly.
    Well considering they just opened DotA2 to the public, they were probably working on stability like hell this patch, just because its not in the patch notes, doesn't mean no work was being done

Quote Originally Posted by Vae Ruthenis View Post
    If there are thrash talkers, just mute them. It takes about 3 seconds I believe. Instead people like you want to mute them for 180 hours which ruins the teamplay aspect of Dota completely.
    Exactly, just because some trash talker is mad in one game, is he really going to be angry the next 2-5 games? Last time I checked it wears off after a couple of good old Dota games they will go back to being relaxed and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
    Well considering they just opened DotA2 to the public, they were probably working on stability like hell this patch, just because its not in the patch notes, doesn't mean no work was being done
    I said this before, the matchmaking has been bad for months and they haven't made a NOTICEABLE improvement to it. Infact the addition of the second mute system is actually a downgrade of what was already here, it actually made matchmaking even worse. Being matchmaked with bad players or being matchmaked with players that can't even talk or be matchmaked with players that are bad and can't talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Xururuca View Post
    Do something about this, report system is bad and not working as intented.

People dont report trash talkers, people report whom he hates or does not like etc.

THIS IS NOT WORKING!
    Exactly, this is why I've been muted 3 TIMES NOW FOR NO REASON FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 15+ DAYS.

I said this before, the matchmaking has been bad for months and they haven't made a NOTICEABLE improvement to it. Infact the addition of the second mute system is actually a downgrade of what was already here, it actually made matchmaking even worse. Being matchmaked with bad players or being matchmaked with players that can't even talk or be matchmaked with players that are bad and can't talk?
    ... And that has nothing to do with what i said

I honestly find the MM system pretty decent, a lot of people just have a false understanding of their own skill

Quote Originally Posted by havocbadger View Post
    This is the reason MM is broken, smurf Russians abusing the que system

http://dotabuff.com/topics/2013-06-1...e-hell-is-this
    No. MM is broken because of the unnecessary implementation of the automated mute system and the fact that it enforces the 50% winrate rule.