Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 260

Thread: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

  1. #151
    Basic Member soprof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,231
    One more guy who can't:

    1. structure his "ideas";
    2. use search;
    3. abstract from own egocentric perception.

    I'm so tired of reading your diarrhoea over and over again. The funniest staff is that you demand, in capslock, someone from valve to read your trash.
    You're only as strong as your weakest link.
    -Thomas Reid


  2. #152
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by soprof View Post
    One more guy who can't:

    1. structure his "ideas";
    2. use search;
    3. abstract from own egocentric perception.

    I'm so tired of reading your diarrhoea over and over again. The funniest staff is that you demand, in capslock, someone from valve to read your trash.
    And we needed to know this because?
    JUST QUIT PLAYING ALREADY

    VALVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

    SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

  3. #153
    Basic Member Djdkdjdkdjdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mad Moon
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by soprof View Post
    One more guy who can't:

    1. structure his "ideas";
    2. use search;
    3. abstract from own egocentric perception.

    I'm so tired of reading your diarrhoea over and over again. The funniest staff is that you demand, in capslock, someone from valve to read your trash.
    One more guy who cannot actually read the entire thread without posting the most ignorant reply I've ever seen.

  4. #154
    Basic Member Djdkdjdkdjdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mad Moon
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxer View Post
    this, a bit unfortunately expressed.

    yes i think you understood my post. I am sometimes a bit messy. I knew that u have played with better players because the matchmaking is doing this, it trys to even out the people in the stack. Therefor the worst player is absolutly overrated and the best player is underrated. You also got used to the good players, now your solo teammates have to play as good as your buddies to be satisfied.
    I see... so you didn't read the entire thread either. Another person who didn't read the entire thread and posts ignorant replies.

  5. #155
    they better abolish the mute system or it will be quitting dota 2 for real...

  6. #156
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Djdkdjdkdjdk View Post
    I don't even know why you're bringing this up again. The main point is the fact that matchmaking is horrible. 50% was just something I had at the back of my head and I'm pretty sure it is enforced and was confirmed by Valve themselves. If you can show me some sources then I'll acknowledge what you're saying. Also another reason why I actually believe in the 50% is the fact that at one point I'm matchmaked with people of my skill level who actually have a brain then I'm matchmaked with braindead players who somehow have 1000+ wins and don't carry a TP scroll when they're on the other side of the map. Also the fact that I've been solo queueing and the past ~300 games I've been playing I've literally been hovering around 50+++ wins ahead of my losses this entire time.
    Why I brought it up? Because you used the argument.
    EDIT: In addition, you claimed that Valve even said it. That's wrong. Simply don't make false statements.
    50% are not enforced.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=70618
    We don't enforce a 50-50 win rate
    Last edited by Kryil-; 06-21-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  7. #157
    Basic Member Djdkdjdkdjdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mad Moon
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Djdkdjdkdjdk View Post
    No. MM is broken because of the unnecessary implementation of the automated mute system and the fact that it enforces the 50% winrate rule.
    What page was that blatant lie posted on? Also you even admitted to 50% win rate earlier. I didn't just use 50% winrate argument I also used the automated mute system, report system, and so on and so fourth. If you read my entire thread rather than posting you would see that 50% win rate was dicussed MORE THAN 10 PAGES AGO.

  8. #158
    Basic Member Kryil-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Djdkdjdkdjdk View Post
    What page was that blatant lie posted on? Also you even admitted to 50% win rate earlier. I didn't just use 50% winrate argument I also used the automated mute system, report system, and so on and so fourth. If you read my entire thread rather than posting you would see that 50% win rate was dicussed MORE THAN 10 PAGES AGO.
    I don't fucking care when it happened. If you start your argument with a lie, what do you expect (or don't even call it a lie, but a false statement)?
    I even wrote the page where I have it from: it's not a lie but the freaking truth. The PERFECT system would achieve 50% too. I'm not saying that it is perfect (hell, not at all), but that 50% winrate crying of some people is so freaking annoying that I need to adress it.
    And no, I don't think that the MM is broken. It needs quite a lot improvements, but it's not "broken".
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

  9. #159
    Basic Member Djdkdjdkdjdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mad Moon
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    I don't fucking care when it happened. If you start your argument with a lie, what do you expect (or don't even call it a lie, but a false statement)?
    I even wrote the page where I have it from: it's not a lie but the freaking truth. The PERFECT system would achieve 50% too. I'm not saying that it is perfect (hell, not at all), but that 50% winrate crying of some people is so freaking annoying that I need to adress it.
    And no, I don't think that the MM is broken. It needs quite a lot improvements, but it's not "broken".
    Ahahahaha, you've lost it. I'm not responding to you anymore as your response to my previous post makes no sense, you won't acknowledge other peoples' opinions(facts), you won't go back a few pages and read what has already been discussed, and yes Matchmaking IS broken. You're but another troll who has finally shattered.

  10. #160
    When you're solo queue and you get put against a 4 stack when your team is maybe a 2 stack at most, how is that not broken? @Kyril - Also I don't know if this is the "appropriate" place to post this but no thanks to match making this has happened to me.

    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...800E712710256/ - My last game wasn't even an abandon, I just simply got disconnected from the server and couldn't reconnect when I still had internet connection AND the game was still running. Why was I the only one to disconnect? Also I noticed massive lag spikes before I dropped from the server when for the first 40 mins of the game it ran 100% perfectly fine for me...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •