Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlvscks View Post
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
    I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUC*IN MUTES IN THIS MOTHERFUC*IN GAME
    hahahaha

Basic Member
    banned for 1 day,banned for 2 days,banned for 1 week,banned for another week....:REASON:Valve suck my cock everynight!

Basic Member
    playing a game for 40 min.Server crashes..no RECONECT option.just find another match..TNX VALVE for fixing ur stupid bugs and that joke mute system..thats why u still have ur game in BETA for 2 years now..1st time in ALL GAMES beta still going for 2 years!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 10xrono View Post
    Reported.
    Stop abusing the mute system, yet another repeat offender who makes the mute system proves it's point over and over. Hey kids, shape up or ship out.

I grab the bull by the horns. Take some advice from a champion.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Basic Member
    Y the system really sucks i dont get it anyway why add it when you can mute everyone ingame but right now games are without any communication and teamfights are getting worse and worse.
    The only thing you hear is miss well played ! and get back... I got voicebanned cause i stack pulled instead of single pulling like he wanted. 168hours no chat GG and thats not all no you cant even chat in guild chat when your voice banned.
    On previous patch you were atleast able to write in your teamchat with people but now even that wont work.

sup here. still get mute for no reason.

All the flamers in one space. Go team

Basic Member
    Just spread the joy as valve want and mute if you are butthurt against stuff like no wards ,no teamplay or the worst of your team raging and calling everyone a noob.

Since they community is reformed with a new enviroment use it, is not abuse.

and if u cant stand it anymore there is plenty of many mobas coming soon so dont worry
    If you dont want stupid answers to your post : Settings/ My account / edit ignore list : D.E.A

Quote Originally Posted by klun View Post
    Just spread the joy as valve want and mute if you are butthurt against stuff like no wards ,no teamplay or the worst of your team raging and calling everyone a noob.

Since they community is reformed with a new enviroment use it, is not abuse.

and if u cant stand it anymore there is plenty of many mobas coming soon so dont worry
    You seem bitter you can't follow simple rules.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Basic Member
    What about those of us who play support?

Our MMR is rated by wins/losses/kills/deaths etc..

How is it someone playing Witch Doctor or Dazzle, is rated by the same method as PA, PL or Riki ?
    Remove the report system please. It's unnecessary, unwanted and not working.