Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wisp troll abuse - need a disable courier or unstuck

Basic Member
    From my experiences I will always disable help if I see a wisp till I know hes not troll, then if the wisp calls for mid i call gg

Basic Member
    So i was solo queuing a few minutes ago, minding my own business, when this Io comes along. He glues himself to me by setting himself on follow all game, while auto attacking the creeps in lane.

As soon as he gets level 6, he teleports me outside the map. He then proceeded to kill the courier so that i could not TP out.

I then got an abandon for "afking" outside of the map. Pretty cool. Any way of having it removed or do i just have to deal with it?

As having 2 reports is not enough in a game like this with this many people that love to screw the game over for everyone else, i have none left to report him ingame. Please shove him info low priority for the next two weeks, it is so unnecessary.

Match ID: 254339301

Basic Member
    Always carry a TP scoll, don't you know.

Quote Originally Posted by budwing View Post
    Always carry a TP scoll, don't you know.
    Are you telling me that you have a TP scroll in your inventory every second of every game?
    Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
    Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
    Forum Rules

how hard would it possibly be to implement a system where if a person doesn't gain experience for 2 minutes it pops up and asks if they're stuck, then instantly TPs them back to base if they are? There'd be little to no way to actually abuse this for free TPs, and would also serve as a warning for AFKers or microing Lone Druids or whatever that they'll soon be kicked

Basic Member
    LOL

this really sucks.

But i saw a video of a guy doing exactly this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXtVOGGwLmg

It gets him lots of video views though...

Lots of people like him pruposely doing it so they can post on youtube and earn money from it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Are you telling me that you have a TP scroll in your inventory every second of every game?
    Not a bad idea. Make it a double priority for when playing with a Wisp (if you're paranoid).

If there was system to unstuck then that will get abused for sure.
    Imagine some support stacking forest for bit and he gets that "are you stuck?" message, you go fight somewhere where is not creeps and you are about to die and click YES im stuck and back to base.

Of course that can be fixed with something like if you take dmg you cant click it anymore or something but it still be probably more abused than IO teleports.
    BIG RED TEXT ABOUT MM SYSTEM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vipu View Post
    If there was system to unstuck then that will get abused for sure.
    Imagine some support stacking forest for bit and he gets that "are you stuck?" message, you go fight somewhere where is not creeps and you are about to die and click YES im stuck and back to base.

Of course that can be fixed with something like if you take dmg you cant click it anymore or something but it still be probably more abused than IO teleports.
    Well, I would suggest the "unstuck" command a little bit like this:
    when you type -unstuck, you can't move nor click anything on the screen, wait about 20 secs and you will teleport back to base and everything will return back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFury View Post
    Well, I would suggest the "unstuck" command a little bit like this:
    when you type -unstuck, you can't move nor click anything on the screen, wait about 20 secs and you will teleport back to base and everything will return back to normal.
    That is how it worked in Dota 1, although I believe it was a 1 minute wait and if you took damage it would abort.

That, plus a popup after 3-4 minutes of no exp informing players about the system for those who don't know should be petty much fool proof... as proven by dota 1 for a long ass time.