Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisp troll abuse - need a disable courier or unstuck

Basic Member

Wisp troll abuse - need a disable courier or unstuck

Today I played with this wisp who went mid, got fast level 6 then came top to me (lion), i had just upgraded courier and bought some boots.. He tethers me, and i'm thinking sweet, lets go gank someone.. He then teleports me to the very corner of the bottom right radiant corner of the map.. and leaves me there, high up beyond the cliffs..

Then he gets the courier and purposely kills it.. I have no tp at this point obviously.. and no-one would pause the game either, so I could figure out a way to disable him from using courier or something.. Alas, I get an abandon for being stuck, and he doesn't say a word.

After looking around I can't seem to find a way to overcome this, is it even possible?

Match ID: 218919366
    Last edited by SgtSlick; 06-13-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Basic Member
    Report him for ability abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    Just to clarify, there was never any "win rate" calculation. Ever. It is true that a goal of matchmaking is to make even teams. The matchmaker also will raise your Elo and try to put you in players of equivalent skill, which indirectly tries to get the win rate to 50%. However, it has never looked at your historical win rate and put you in a game where it knew that you were expected to lose.
    Is every post on this forum about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Report him for ability abuse.
    I have, unfortunately I have a 24 low priority because of this and thought it needed to be brought to the devs attention.

It's known and nearly unavoidable currently, although it doesn't happen often.
    I'm pretty sure they'll make it impossible to port there in the future.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

whenever you see someone pick kotl or wisp, disable help.

wait for unstuck to be implemented, idk why it's still not in dota 2, there are so many ways to get stuck.

Use disable help feature if you play with Kotl of Wisp specially if you are not CK, there is no other reason for Wisp to TP you.
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

Quote Originally Posted by realister View Post
    Use disable help feature if you play with Kotl of Wisp specially if you are not CK, there is no other reason for Wisp to TP you.
    That's a horrible bad solution and definitly not true. Wisp and ANY hero can do pretty awesome ganks. Implement -unstuck and it's done, people can disablehelp afterwards.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    "Hey guys some asshole wisp was abusing his tp"

"Just disable help when you're playing with a wisp or kotl"

Do you guys honestly think that's a proper solution? Are you all mentally deficient?

Quote Originally Posted by polkunus View Post
    "Hey guys some asshole wisp was abusing his tp"

"Just disable help when you're playing with a wisp or kotl"

Do you guys honestly think that's a proper solution? Are you all mentally deficient?
    Just mute people when you're playing with chat-abusive players!