Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the fuck cant I go over this 50% win rate?

Basic Member
    Yeap, people keep saying it doesnt happen but Valve is trying to force 50% win ratio for sure.

I figured this out pretty much the second week of Dota 2, last year this period..I had 100% win ratio at 15-0 considering it was a new account and i had been playing this game for 10 years literally back before it got famous, to version 1 years..so it wasnt hard to destroy noobs even if i hadnt touched Dota for 3-4 years i was playing HoN and some LoL randomly so i never lost touch, and since 2009 there have been only a few heroes, took me a few minutes to learn what they do..

I expected to be placed higher and that never happened ;D Game gave me 10 games of pure retards or leavers...I dont mean bad players, i mean retards, level 1 accounts running into towers..People asking where are the ability power items (League of legend scrubs..) and generally people that have 0-9 in less than 10 minutes that end up leaving that cant even last hit, dont even know what their hero does, hell some even leveled stats.

Didnt touch dota 2 for 3 months..Then the same..12-15 wins in a row, 8 loses in a row cause of massive retards..Rinse and repeat the whole last year..I only have ~110-120 games or so since i know this will happen so i prefer logging onto other MOBA's after a win streak since i know i am gonna have a lose streak in the next games.

Right now i am at ~60% win ratio i think, something like 69-50 or something like that around 70 wins and 50-55 loses, but yeah most games are cancerous.

Matchmaking is so horrible and their punishment system is so bad that dota 2 is not fun at all, 6/10 games are ruined from a leaver,from the rest 4 only 1 can be called a fun game while the other 3, my team either stomps the enemies or we get stomped, there is no balance at all..or generally the balance is literally 10% accurate or maybe not even that.

When they will actually implement a matchmaking system ,Dota 2 will become "fun" till then, long live other MOBA's to relax in after the cancerous lose streak in dota.
    Last edited by potis; 06-16-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Valve tries to force a 50% win ratio, that why we have match making instead of selecting servers.
    K, don't press.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    YES YES YES! ... I have the same sh*t, I was even -40 in W:L ratio and now when I was only -5, I lost 5-10 games in row, then I won 5-10 games .. in some cycle. I got Russians all the time but I have English filter ON. OR .. I have winning strike and now I have player level 2 in team with 12 wins or players like this one ---> http://www.2imgs.com/025c3e14c7.. WHAT? I am level 70+. Why I got newbies all the time? Whole matchmaking is one big JOKE !!!

Banned
    Valve doesnt give a fuck, that simple, they want to piss us off. almost EVERYONE complains about the shitty mm system and they still didnt do shit. We can keep this up, it wont change one bit, even in very high matches you get people who have no fucking idea howto play anything.

ive almost broke 51%% once while solo queueing, i've had a 13 game win streak and won 12 or more games in a short period of time at least once. im only close to 50% right now because i played something like 6 or more games with this guy that has bad friends and lost them all

Quote Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
    UP YOUR SKILL.
    You're like a broken record.
    Bad troll.

To threat, well same thing happes to everyone unless you stack mates every game. I used to play alot of teamgames and had 54% win, now that I play more solo I went down to 50%. But I don't seem to get any lower, I go back and forth between 50 and 51% win. I believe that people that deserve to have higher winrate should have that rate and get matched against similar winrates. Right now, no one knows who's decent at dota 2 and who's not because it's pure luck and picks.
    Last edited by Ryuukun; 06-16-2013 at 10:24 AM.

what? how exactly does winrate show skill.

btw why dont you tell us what winrate you deserve?

Everyone claim themself to have %60+ w.rate....Theoretically this is impossible..but for these kind of problems always have a simple solution...

i want more win rate...add pros to play with...never play even 4 stack...%60 winrate
    i want more level...add compendium owners to play with...%400 rate...lvl up in couple hours...
    i want more item...go and scam people...simplest..
    i dont want to get lpq...pray the lord your isp wont cut the net...or electricity gone...never rage and quit...if your team total fucktard, wait a minute, didnt i tell you "dont play with even 4 stack!!!" , did i?
    i dont want to be muted...never talk...at all..use chatwheel, it is more functional...are you stupid? how many time i have to tell you dont play with even 4 stack??????
    i want techies...dont....just dont....

see every problem has a simple solution...just be willing to solve...
    Last edited by auygurbalik; 06-16-2013 at 11:15 AM.

If you only play to win, then DotA is not the game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukun View Post
    You're like a broken record.
    Bad troll.

To threat, well same thing happes to everyone unless you stack mates every game. I used to play alot of teamgames and had 54% win, now that I play more solo I went down to 50%. But I don't seem to get any lower, I go back and forth between 50 and 51% win. I believe that people that deserve to have higher winrate should have that rate and get matched against similar winrates. Right now, no one knows who's decent at dota 2 and who's not because it's pure luck and picks.
    ... having a 50% winrate over time that stabilizes to around 50% is completely normal with a good MM system.

Think about it, the more games you play, the larger your win/loss differential has to be to maintain a win rate, you have to win a LOT more games than you lose to maintain a WR near 55% over a large number of games