Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Why the fuck cant I go over this 50% win rate?

haters gonna hate:

i can do/did whole win page if i focus enough.

But this is 5 (or more) months ago.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heh_ View Post
    2: There aren't enough people with near-identical ELOs searching for a game at the same time to match all of them up together, causing huge variance in skill levels within a game.
    source ?

Quote Originally Posted by TiTi View Post
    source ?
    Part fletcher's posts, part common sense. Fletcher listed the MMR of the players several times when the complaints about 1-sided games were at their peak. You could see there was pretty high variability in MMRs even among solo players. Common sense also says that the reason why searching for games take a while because it's trying to find 10 players with MMRs that are close to each other, and the longer you search the more it becomes a crapshoot.

Try playing with a team of 5, communication goes a long way

Basic Member
    this MM is just stupid.
    Doesnt matter how hard i try, even if i win my lane and do my part/roll for the team, i always end up losing because i HAVE, yes i think is a rule for my MM status, i have to get matched with at least 2 feeders.
    And no, its not because the other team is just to good, or they are getting ganked nonstop and no one help them, its just because they made idiotic mistakes that just proves how bad the are. Yet, its not entirely their fault, since the stupid MM put them there for the begining.
    Two of my friends already left Dota 2 for this shit system, and no, they werent just some randoms noobs angry at the MM system, they, like me, were hardcore players who played Dota 1 for years, played on clans and have good knowladge of the game, but were disapointed to see how valve was embracing new/noob players, while spitting in the face of hardcore players.
    Retarded things like MM and the mute system (and the lovely crashes) are fucking up this game, its not even funny anymore, just frustrating.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn326 View Post
    this MM is just stupid.
    Doesnt matter how hard i try, even if i win my lane and do my part/roll for the team, i always end up losing because i HAVE, yes i think is a rule for my MM status, i have to get matched with at least 2 feeders.
    And no, its not because the other team is just to good, or they are getting ganked nonstop and no one help them, its just because they made idiotic mistakes that just proves how bad the are. Yet, its not entirely their fault, since the stupid MM put them there for the begining.
    Two of my friends already left Dota 2 for this shit system, and no, they werent just some randoms noobs angry at the MM system, they, like me, were hardcore players who played Dota 1 for years, played on clans and have good knowladge of the game, but were disapointed to see how valve was embracing new/noob players, while spitting in the face of hardcore players.
    Retarded things like MM and the mute system (and the lovely crashes) are fucking up this game, its not even funny anymore, just frustrating.
    I cannot agree more with this guy. 100 % describe what's really happening.

to all:
    mm feedback should go into the sticked threads over on the misc section of this forum

since this thread has NOTHING to do with tutorial feedback

closed
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.