Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the fuck cant I go over this 50% win rate?

Basic Member

Why the fuck cant I go over this 50% win rate?

I swear, as soon as I hit the 50% mark, the next 5 games, I will lose. Then the next 5 games after, I win, then lose, then win.

Wtf is this shit? Not once in the entire time I play Dota, I cant get out of this cycle.

UP YOUR SKILL.

Basic Member
    Unless you constantly improve your skill toward the top-level players in the world, then you will only maintain over 50% win rate until you reach a point of equilibrium, where on average the players in your game are on your skill level, and as such win/lose become almost a coin flip (50/50)

So if you're sitting at 50% win rate over a long period of time, chances are you're at that point.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

It's not about skills, its more about if u win 5 in a row, valve puts u with 4 bad skilled players x 5 guys with average skill, guess what happens? 1 skilled guy cant win a match with 4 noobs that dont have a clue what they were doing, so 5 losses in a row, so they start to put you on average team.

Teams should be balanced, scores shouldnt be 50-15 all the time.

Basic Member
    ^That's why I have a 54% win rate after almost 1k matches.

Basic Member
    You know there are limitless posts saying the exact same thing right? MM is broken it's a piece of shit, find 3-4 of good players and play only with them if you want to actually play some decent games. Else the glorious MM will pair you up with retards and you will lose , then with decent players and you win, lose-win-lose-win 50% and the cycle will go on and on and on and on and on.........{infinity}.

Basic Member
    I have the same sentiment... It just reaches a point that when you win around 5-6 straight games all of a sudden you have a newbie team mate for some reason...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simflash View Post
    I have the same sentiment... It just reaches a point that when you win around 5-6 straight games all of a sudden you have a newbie team mate for some reason...
    Take this opportunity to show up how you master the game and learn him to play: after a 5-6 winning straight, you're up to the pedagogical challenge !

Just do what I do. When you've won 4-5 matches in a row, just go into your next games with the intent to feed really hard as fast as possible, lose it as hard as possible in the shortest time, rinse and repeat at least 4 times. Then when you go back into a LEGIT game where the matchmaking feels you've been punished sufficiently, you'll get quality teammates who speak your language of choice.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicke View Post
    It's not about skills, its more about if u win 5 in a row, valve puts u with 4 bad skilled players x 5 guys with average skill, guess what happens? 1 skilled guy cant win a match with 4 noobs that dont have a clue what they were doing, so 5 losses in a row, so they start to put you on average team.

Teams should be balanced, scores shouldnt be 50-15 all the time.
    Yeah thats what exactly happends to me everytime