Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Silence sound effect

Basic Member
    Just make it a hush. Then, when you spam your spells, you'll just hear "SHHHHSHHHSHHHSHHHSHHH"

Or a mumble. Then it would re-enact your character, as he's silenced. "MPHMHMHMPPHHH!"

I really like it.

Basic Member
    I don't like it eithsilence silence silence silence silencesilencesilencesilencesilencesilence

Basic Member
    why did my post get deleted in this thread? all i was saying was that i actually really like the souSILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILEN CESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENC ESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCE SILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCES ILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESI LENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESIL ENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILE NCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILEN CESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENCESILENC E

I actually really like it.

Makes it very clear that you're silenced, since it doesn't really get drowned out by any of the other ingame noise.

Basic Member
    Being silenced when you are trying to blink away is already annoying, this makes it even more annoying for me. To be honest, I don't even need this sound to understand that I am silenced. There should at least be an option to change the sound/turn it off.

Basic Member
    best sound effect in the entire game. please don't change it. i spit vodka redbull all over my monitor the first time i heard it.

Basic Member
    i love that sound

Basic Member
    I hated it at first but it is extremely functional. I know I'm silenced without looking at anything the second it happens. I'm guessing it will be changed, but the very predominant sound (it can't be ignored or missed) is very useful in the heat of battle.

Basic Member
    I like it. Sometimes when I'm focused on battle I don't look at the skill buttons at the bottom to see if I am silenced, and the other DotA-Like games I have played didn't give me a notable method of making me realize it when I'm more focused on the fight. The voice saying "Silence" is hard to miss so it thankfully serves it purpose very well. I hope we don't lose it anytime soon.