Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Genuine Scythe of Vyse

Basic Member
    It's true AdmiralBulldog and Funn1k have one themselves and no one in DotaLounge and others trading sites have it

that's an overly dramatic reaction to a cosmetic item a couple of big name tournament players own...

Basic Member
    I have a strange feeling that the Scythe might be the immortal item reward for compendium owners.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reishid View Post
    I have a strange feeling that the Scythe might be the immortal item reward for compendium owners.
    Hum...probably.

It would really be quite dumb of them to make the immortal item only for 1 hero. I mean... not everybody plays NP so a hero-specific item as a reward is dumb as fuck. Probably wards or announcer or something like that, which can be equipped by all heroes.

Basic Member
    Or another immortal courier

I hope there will be more than one immortal release. If there is only one immortal reward it will be less worth than any immortal Golden Greevil which currently sits at 2-3 keys...
    Comparison: Immortal Timebreaker is 20ish keys, Hook is 40ish keys, Lockjaw is 100ish keys, Drodo and Smeevil is more worth than Lockjaw...
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    Or another immortal courier

I hope there will be more than one immortal release. If there is only one immortal reward it will be less worth than any immortal Golden Greevil which currently sits at 2-3 keys...
    Comparison: Immortal Timebreaker is 20ish keys, Hook is 40ish keys, Lockjaw is 100ish keys, Drodo and Smeevil is more worth than Lockjaw...
    there are almost same amount of dragonclaw hooks , timebreakers and golden greevils.
    its about demand and how good it looks in-game.

Basic Member
    Supply still plays a major role.

Else D2Dog, Golden Baby Roshan, any TI2 wouldn't be valued so high. If there is one single immortal item its quantity will easily surpass any past immortal item.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Now that we know how we can get the Scythe of Vyse, this thread has served its purpose.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.