Thread: Trolling games for the next week

Basic Member
    Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcloud5 View Post
    People don't get LPQ anymore.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snwe View Post
    Here:
    My reason for saying that was because people submit everything as communication abuse which I also said in the next post I made, come on man stop nitpicking nonsense and post something relevant with your time.

http://dotabuff.com/players/124296606
    [I Like to feed. But as you can see when I go in, I don't just give the tip.]

Quote Originally Posted by TcheQ View Post
    Thanks for muting me for 168 hours. Now I'll troll for the next week, immune.

gg valve.

gg.

Carve the eyes out of the algorithm developer if you value your integrity
    Thank you for proving the system works. Troll until your blue in the face you will continue to be muted. Eventually reality will set in and you'll realize you can't win. Give it time.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

DEA please kindly make your way to a different game. You aren't constructive or even remotely positive in any post you do. Your passive aggressive attempts to sound intelligent are tiring at best. You should really find a better way to invest your time.

Basic Member
    My reason for saying that was because people submit everything as communication abuse which I also said in the next post I made, come on man stop nitpicking nonsense and post something relevant with your time.
    Guess you need to communicate better. You think anyone is going to guess around what you meant?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadthingsmikey View Post
    DEA please kindly make your way to a different game. You aren't constructive or even remotely positive in any post you do. Your passive aggressive attempts to sound intelligent are tiring at best. You should really find a better way to invest your time.
    just ignore him, he and the picture guy are here 24/7 trying to pull something, no one knows and no one cares.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snwe View Post
    Guess you need to communicate better. You think anyone is going to guess around what you meant?
    You gotta read an entire thread before posting man. This misunderstanding is not my fault, its yours for not taking the time to read.

You gotta read an entire thread before posting man. This misunderstanding is not my fault, its yours for not taking the time to read.
    Us: If you troll, people will send you to LPQ
    You: People don't get LPQ
    Us: Yes they do *gives proof*
    You: People do get LPQ but not everyone, most people report for comm abuse
    Us: No, people send trolls to LPQ, ragers get muted
    You: I never disagreed with that!
    Us: you said "People don't get LPQ"
    You: People do get LPQ but not everyone, most people report for comm abuse YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE PEOPLE
    Us: Then be clearer.
    You: It was very clear that "People don't get LPQ" meant "People do get LPQ but not everyone"!

Basic Member
    People with common sense retreat!!! Trolls unite!!!!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    Us: If you troll, people will send you to LPQ
    You: People don't get LPQ
    Us: Yes they do *gives proof*
    You: People do get LPQ but not everyone, most people report for comm abuse
    Us: No, people send trolls to LPQ, ragers get muted
    You: I never disagreed with that!
    Us: you said "People don't get LPQ"
    You: People do get LPQ but not everyone, most people report for comm abuse YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE PEOPLE
    Us: Then be clearer.
    You: It was very clear that "People don't get LPQ" meant "People do get LPQ but not everyone"!
    What proof? I said that was an isolated incident and that many people will still not experience LPQ for anything they do unless they abandon games.