Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: valve... please..

If I see you post a thread like this again which is filled with filth and disgust you will need to be reported.

Be more positive and stop abusing people in game and you won't receive necessary punishment.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    If I see you post a thread like this again which is filled with filth and disgust you will need to be reported.

Be more positive and stop abusing people in game and you won't receive necessary punishment.
    ure one of those stupid people who actually enjoy reporting people for nothing.
    i dont abuse my powers, i didnt flame anyone, i didnt gameruin, i wasnt trashtalking when i stomped, and i even have "MUTED" in my name so the other team wont report me.
    now please, GTFO this thread

Same here, I was just unmuted yesterday but after like 8 games I got muted again. Whenever someone rages I just mute them and tell them muted so they won't expect a response from me and I'm assuming I got reported from all these ragers I encountered.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Djdkdjdkdjdk View Post
    Same here, I was just unmuted yesterday but after like 8 games I got muted again. Whenever someone rages I just mute them and tell them muted so they won't expect a response from me and I'm assuming I got reported from all these ragers I encountered.
    i think the worst thing is to actually tell them "reported/muted" , cuz then they'll just report you back :/
    god i hate this mute system