Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: valve... please..

Basic Member

valve... please..

i did not flame anyone, i did not gameruin, i didnt do anything wrong, my last mute expired yesterday, and boom, im muted again...
    valve, people are abusing their reports, and im just fucking tired of being muted, just PLEASE.REMOVE.IT, why are you ruining dota? just why?
    i seriously DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, and im muted for a week now, seriously valve? seriously?

start listening to us, and stop being so close-minded about it, your mute system SUX.

Basic Member
    +

Basic Member
    valve developers you are visit this forum?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by epic_fail View Post
    valve developers you are visit this forum?
    all they do is lock the threads where people flame them (which i think the moderators do)
    so yea, dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by kendallman View Post
    all they do is lock the threads where people flame them (which i think the moderators do)
    so yea, dont think so.
    Maybe that's because you know, flaming is against the rules of the forum? That might just be a small coincidence.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Red View Post
    Maybe that's because you know, flaming is against the rules of the forum? That might just be a small coincidence.
    did i ever say they're wrong by doing so?
    im complaining about the mute system, not about them locking threads that i'd lock myself.

Basic Member
    In my experience 90% of the players who are muted deserve being muted. And i already got muted myself, i mannered up and havent been muted since then.

You are about to be bombarded by holier-than-thou douches who think they know you based on literally nothing, who will harass you and attempt to convince you into believing you are scum of the earth based on the decisions of a computer. Prepare yourself, these people should not be taken seriously as doing so is hazardous to your mental health.
    You can avoid the mute system by playing on multiple accounts simultaneously. If you play on more than one account at a time, it will let your reports decay and the "algorithm" will disregard the reports made against you, which are likely baseless anyway. Do not play more than 2 games per day on any one account and the chances of you being muted will decrease drastically. Use as many accounts as is necessary, but do not exceed 2 games.
    DONT ACCUMULATE GAMES ON ONE ACCOUNT, IT WILL GET MUTED.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laserlaser View Post
    In my experience 90% of the players who are muted deserve being muted. And i already got muted myself, i mannered up and havent been muted since then.
    i agree with half of my mutes, but the last 2 were random, and now since people can abuse their reports, they wont think twice before reporting someone, cuz they'll just get an extra report a minute later

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallman View Post
    i agree with half of my mutes, but the last 2 were random, and now since people can abuse their reports, they wont think twice before reporting someone, cuz they'll just get an extra report a minute later
    y i think they still should limit the additional reports, i can imagine if there are enough reports left, people start to more randomly place them. Also bans shouldnt be on time but rather on games played based. I mean, someone that plays one game per week doesnt even notice that he got muted. Someone that plays 50 per week has a higher chance to get banned because of the amount of people he meets in the games and his mute ban is tons worse because it affects much more games. Valve has to improve on that matter.