Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: regalia of the boneking store upload bug

Basic Member

regalia of the boneking store upload bug

Hello, I'm Bishobola the maker of the regalia of the boneking.

Well, I uploaded the set months ago but updated it just 3 weeks ago, was talking about a valve dev about it.

Now the set got into the game. But it's not the updated one! just the bracer is the good one, the rest of the set is made of my old submission pieces.

It's weird, because in the preview images in the shop you can see them fixed with the new models. But ingame they are the old ones..

so now the set it's mixed with new and old stuff.. causing incoherences (some patterns are different for example the new one does not have eyes, and the old cape animations are F*** up )

And the sword and the cape are completely new models in the new set...

Please if you can fix it would be great!

thanks!
    Last edited by Bugball; 06-21-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Basic Member
    yeah already got a couple of messages and friend invites complaining about that the look of the set ingame is the old one and not the updated one :/

Basic Member
    Is this the Dreadknight one? I havent seen the 'Regalia of the Bonelord' set instore yet.

I know they were working on it, but are they using it in the test client or something?

Basic Member
    nope,

just reading comments like this one in the workshiop page (I was out all the weekend, So I guess the item was in the store for a short period of time? don't know)

Flamecaller 29 Jun 2013 @ 1:29pm
    The style that got implemented is a lot different - I liked this style A LOT MORE
    wanted to buy the set, but wont buy the new style

Basic Member
    They probably saw the pictures of cyborgmatt blog etc.

Wouldnt look too far into it for now, wait for it to actually release, they have updated items that have had texture fixes etc (Kunkka hat comes to mind)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CloneShen View Post
    They probably saw the pictures of cyborgmatt blog etc.

Wouldnt look too far into it for now, wait for it to actually release, they have updated items that have had texture fixes etc (Kunkka hat comes to mind)
    Not really, I already have the set and is the old mixed one

Basic Member
    when this regalia of the bone king available at store ?

Basic Member
    It's available now, but it's bugged. The shoulder piece and the sword aren't connected. The sword is just laying on the ground for me

Basic Member
    I currently have this set. Beside the sword and shoulder piece issues, the cape animations are just weird, i feel like looking at bouncing saggy boobs