Thread: About The Dota 2 new release open beta Newbies Issuies

Basic Member

Post About The Dota 2 new release open beta Newbies Issuies

About the Dota 2 open beta they should bring back the keys cuz the beta key is for expierenced players now I got issues about the new comers so they need to be trained about dota 2 especaily builds maybe Dota 2 will loose their players cuz the expierenced players will get mad to newbies so Valve should bring back the Beta keys

unless you make a smurf account, you don't really have anything to worry about. You're not going to get matched with someone playing their first game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    unless you make a smurf account, you don't really have anything to worry about. You're not going to get matched with someone playing their first game.
    never have you been so wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by nargacuga View Post
    never have you been so wrong...
    Never happens to me... sooo? Explain. I never play with anyone below at least 400 wins, I have 1076.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E10N-X2 View Post
    About the Dota 2 open beta they should bring back the keys cuz the beta key is for expierenced players now I got issues about the new comers so they need to be trained about dota 2 especaily builds maybe Dota 2 will loose their players cuz the expierenced players will get mad to newbies so Valve should bring back the Beta keys
    Experienced players don't play with newbies...

Basic Member
    dota 2 (beta) is for experienced players? so why i play with braindead ppl in 90% of the games?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreira View Post
    Never happens to me... sooo? Explain. I never play with anyone below at least 400 wins, I have 1076.
    I remember when once I played with somebody with simply 0 winS (and a few games played) when i had like 300+ wins or so. Now i have 700 and i still play with people 100- wins. Sometimes even 50-. The MM system sux
    Edit: Look at Match ID:221865650 for ex. I'm the Bane at Dire.
    Last edited by nargacuga; 06-21-2013 at 08:50 AM.