Thread: [SUGGESTION] Change object priority in HUDs

Basic Member

Question [SUGGESTION] Change object priority in HUDs

Since this is also a place to suggest things, I thought of the option to change the priorities of certain elements, so for example, having the spacer_16_9 being underneath the background_wide being an option, as right now it is being forced above it.

If this is already possible, then derp, I'd like to know how.

Thanks.

Basic Member
    Not sure if good
    Personally i m having more problems with center_right overlapping the spacer 16:9 i think the spacers should have highest priority in any case as they are the least static element and thus object to change for each resolution.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yinyie View Post
    Not sure if good
    Personally i m having more problems with center_right overlapping the spacer 16:9 i think the spacers should have highest priority in any case as they are the least static element and thus object to change for each resolution.
    Well it was just an example I gave, what I would want is full control of layers, as in my own HUD i had to copy parts of the minimap into the portrait to simulate the portrait being under the minimap (in 4:3) as the portrait is given priority.

Basic Member
    I know those problems... creating a hud is not design work but dealing with overlapping, rescaling and blurred out pixels.
    If ur ready for some pain try to combine 2 hud objects in a horizontal line i had to use columns in the end because 1 object decided to throw a white border shadow whilst the other didnt... the hud psd is so inaccurate:-)