Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DotA servers crash only for my match and only when I win.

DotA servers crash only for my match and only when I win.

I've alredy got a low win rate.
    Mind making the servers crash when I lose?That would be appreciated.
    (I played 4 matches in a day,I was about to win 2 of them and the servers crashed,only for that match,the other 2 were losses,but thank god the servers were ok then.)
    www.d2ware.net
    Dota 2 OMG and LOD mode.

Basic Member
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, it was 50 - 8 for us, so i don't feel that bad that it didn't count. So far i got this problem 2 times, yesterday and a month or two ago. It's just bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruscris2 View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, it was 50 - 8 for us, so i don't feel that bad that it didn't count. So far i got this problem 2 times, yesterday and a month or two ago. It's just bad luck.
    50-8

Matchmaking working perfectly I see lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibubu View Post
    Sure, it looks a bit silly, but this helmet makes more sense than ~50% of Furions cosmetics that are already in the game. And its not like he's wielding a wooden penis (one can easily make a penis shaped staff out of wooden branch and there are no arguments why it could not be done). The Acorn helmet is actually VERY fitting since it's natural shape is used. Also it is used for it's quality to withstand blows.
    Wow, amazing insight.

Can you provide the match ID of both games? There's a chance it could be caused by a specific hero or cosmetic item.

Nope,I can't,because the matches didn't register...
    Last edited by Ace o' Spades; 06-22-2013 at 08:56 AM.
    www.d2ware.net
    Dota 2 OMG and LOD mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace o' Spades View Post
    Nope,I can't,because the matches didn't register...
    Obviously, I'm stupid...

If the issue ever happens to you again, take a screenshot and post it here or something. Like I said it might have something to do with a certain hero... if we can find similarities in your crashed matches, it would help.

Basic Member
    need off mute!

If the match crashes,how on earth am I supposed to get enough screenshots of each hero and the environment while the timer goes down?
    www.d2ware.net
    Dota 2 OMG and LOD mode.

same thing happened to me yesterday lol. was winning so hard 2 games (in one of them, an enemy had an abandon too) and both of them crashed. i tried to reconnect and it was saying unable to find the game session, which means the game had already got ended. sadly enough, when i was loosing nothing happened

this happens to me almost always. then when i try to reconnect, steam is offline and i get this Lost Connection to Steam "Rich Presence" status lol..