Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] After disconnecting 5 upper left hero icons represent only the main meepo

Basic Member

[Fixed] After disconnecting 5 upper left hero icons represent only the main meepo

They all involve Meepo:

After disconnecting ( this bug happens almost always, and I've reinstalled D2 countless times ) all the 5 hero images represent only the main
    meepos health. If 2nd,3rd,4th meepos have 30% hp and main one 100%, the images will only show the 100% one.
    ( upper left corner icons )

Poof doesn't instantly work if casted on minimap. It takes 2 clicks sometimes on the minimap. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, and if yes,
    it should be always or never I guess.

Web doesn't always interrupt example : dota2://matchid=225807556&matchtime=1192
    Not sure as why this happened, Spirit Breaker had no magic immunity and he was teleporting away. There was one web already on him, and
    another one landed after he started tp'ing.
    Last edited by blash365; 06-24-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: faded out resolved reports

Quote Originally Posted by lizz_bl View Post
    Web doesn't always interrupt example : dota2://matchid=225807556&matchtime=1192
    Not sure as why this happened, Spirit Breaker had no magic immunity and he was teleporting away. There was one web already on him, and
    another one landed after he started tp'ing.

If he already was in the net, and your next net mererly just refreshes the duration of the preview one, then it won't cancel tp. It only cancels tp when the net's debuff gets applied.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    console command:
    dota_minimap_misclick_time 0
    Minimum time after the mouse enters the minimap before we accept a move command. Used to prevent misclicks.
    I believe standard is:
    dota_minimap_misclick_time 0.2

So if your mouse enters the minimap any clicks you do within 200 milliseconds will not be registered.

This feature is to avoid any potential misclick. You can freely edit it to 0.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Wrong. It should always interrupt the cast. I didn't watch the replay, but it should be the case. Perhaps it just was thrown too late.

1. Yes, this happens all the time. I have 90 games with Meepo, and it is frustrating.

2. This is 100% true. If you want to mass poof back to a Meepo at base, for instance, if you TAB->Click too rapidly (and it doesn't even have to be that fast) all the commands won't register. It is absolutely frustrating, and many times 1 Meepo can be left behind and die.

3. It always has interrupted for me. No time to check replay, but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by 420yoloswag View Post
    Wrong. It should always interrupt the cast. I didn't watch the replay, but it should be the case. Perhaps it just was thrown too late.

1. Yes, this happens all the time. I have 90 games with Meepo, and it is frustrating.

2. This is 100% true. If you want to mass poof back to a Meepo at base, for instance, if you TAB->Click too rapidly (and it doesn't even have to be that fast) all the commands won't register. It is absolutely frustrating, and many times 1 Meepo can be left behind and die.

3. It always has interrupted for me. No time to check replay, but interesting.
    Nope. From Playdota: • Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.

Basic Member
    So it's reduced to #1 bug which was the worst problem anyway. After disconnecting it always happens. I've checked with some other people and they all complain.

#1 After disconnecting 5 upper left hero icons represent only the state of the main one.

ps
    Funny, I've never noticed "Playdota: • Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already." before, so ty for that.
    And ty for the miss click time, I did not know about that, will try it out.

Basic Member
    added #1 to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    Just a bump, encountered this problem again and it was nowhere in the patch fixes.
    To make the things even worse, one of Meepos that's not shown in top left hero icons column can not be accessed via control group + tab. To explain : selecting all Meepos and tabbing trough them makes only 4 respond.

Basic Member
    lizz_bl is right, i got this issue, and im getting sick of these issues with meepo, i tried to earthbind(web) a windrunner teleport, and she was on windrun and then my web didnt canceled her tp... wtf?... is that a new issue or on dota 1 it was already this way? not sure

Basic Member
    about the tp canceling earthbind, i didnt know about that too, but i already canceled so many dismembers( pudge ult) with him already earthbinded... so it only works for tp and not with chanelling spells? im confused xD