Thread: The most top left creep spot doesnt not work the same when pulling.

Basic Member

The most top left creep spot doesnt not work the same when pulling.

The creep spot top left, most closest to scourge's top twr lvl 1.

This one isnt pulled by walking into that tiny area left the the creep spot, where ur surrounded by 3 trees. Its the best/most easy/most common way to pull that creep camp. Its not possible in dota2, the agro range is too small somehow. I think some1 mentioned it before. I somehow cannot take SS's to show it and make it more clear what i mean.

it is hard to understand without ss. Press F6/F11 to take screenshot.

I think he means the hard camp at the north-west (the lonely one), trying to pull at the trees just to the left, you cannot pull the camp by simply showing yourself between 2 trees.

I believe fileskiller is right. Just to make it even clearer, I'm sure he refers to the following issue:

In D1, moving your hero to the location pointed in the SS triggers the neutral camp, allowing for a pull. In Dota 2, however, the neutrals won't follow you unless you attack them.

SS:

Basic Member
    yep its true ... u cant in dota 2 to do that ... but i think u can do it from another position ... a little top ... of those trees

Basic Member
    actually..you can pull this spot like this sometimes.. i haven't really figured out in which situations, but my theory is that it depends on which kind of creeps it is