Thread: [Duplicate] Rubick incorrectly stealing Naga's song

[Duplicate] Rubick incorrectly stealing Naga's song

Rubick is slept. Prior to song ending, I cast mirror image. Song ends, and Rubick immediately steals from me. He then sings. Why did he not steal Mirror Image??? I have done some searches and cannot find anything similar to this. My only thought is I ended the song prematurely, thus making it my last spell, but this isn't the case. I clearly let it go the full duration. He should have stolen mirror image, and not song.

Match ID: 352964623

Time: Minute 37

Team fight at mid.

What's up with this?

hmm maybe its a "cast" to dispell song as well

You probably ended it prematurely, making it your last ability again. I know for a fact that it doesn't steal song if you have used mirror images while singing. If you let the duration finish at least.

Rubick's Spell Steal interacts wrong with Subabilities
    „Die Kinder von heute kennen kein Vaterunser, dafür aber Deinemudder.“

Quote Originally Posted by li.lo View Post
    Rubick's Spell Steal interacts wrong with Subabilities
    Reminds me of Dragon Knight's ultimate. I bet you can steal that even though he's using Dragon Tail and Breath of Fire if you wait until he morphs back. Well, the reason I bring this up is because I remember in the old game if you picked up an invisibility rune as the duration ran out, you would lose your invisibility right away. Maybe it happens to Naga Siren, too?
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    Reminds me of Dragon Knight's ultimate. I bet you can steal that even though he's using Dragon Tail and Breath of Fire if you wait until he morphs back. Well, the reason I bring this up is because I remember in the old game if you picked up an invisibility rune as the duration ran out, you would lose your invisibility right away. Maybe it happens to Naga Siren, too?
    doubt that you can steal Elder Dragon Form when the duration wears off. The condition is to cast a subabilitiy

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...259#post563259
    „Die Kinder von heute kennen kein Vaterunser, dafür aber Deinemudder.“