Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons You've Reported Folks!

Banned

Reasons You've Reported Folks!

Now, we all know that everyone is reporting everyone else these days for essentially no reason. So why not have fun with it? Let's have a thread for listing the arbitrary reasons you've muted people in the last few days of this new internet utopia that is Dota 2.

I'll start:

1) I muted 3 dudes the other day for being Russian. Literally just for that. They typed something with their silly, blocky-looking letters and I reported the 3 of them on the spot for that. They turned out to be assholes later (shocker, right?) but I still did it.

2) This Spirit Breaker put 3 levels into Charge of Darkness by level 5. Seriously! How dumb is that?

3) This Lina took a DD rune from me in a bot game.

4) I reported Lina's friend, too, just because.

5) Reported this one guy who just generally talked too much. Didn't rage, but talked too much.

6) Reported this Dark Seer for not buying wards. Seriously, dude was the only support on our team.

So what are your stories?

>he thinks dark seer is a support

I've reported several hundred people for being matched in games with me.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
    I've reported several hundred people for being matched in games with me.
    Today i reported an enemy PA because she had freefarm for 15 minutes long. All i could do was ping her twice and tell my teammates Stun now! Push now and hope they understand what i'm trying to say. When they did, PA had battlefury and bkb. I then proceeded to report my teammates aswell.

Basic Member
    That's so funny, I had the exact same situation except enemy was antimage and all I could do was ping (3 times max I think) and say "Help!" in chat wheel. Then later in the match my team is asking how am is so farmed.<3 you mute system

1) reported a guy who picked am last. we already had 2 carries and 1 mid, yet he decided to play carry. when a team mate asked him why he picked am he said "why do you write your name with 1 in it"
    2) reported the guy who made the previous question. he was playing dk, he came to my lane with qb and to top this up, 10 level he had no breath fire. maxed dragon's tail and dragon's blood
    3) same game. 10 level wr with no powershot, yet he decided to pick up a dagon. seriously, she had 0 stats on her natural nuke and decided to pick a nuke item. she totally deserved it

different game
    4) reported all 5 of my enemies for trying really hard. i mean like REALLY hard. 5-man-doto, sentries all around the map, dusts on them ALL the time, counter-gank tps while we attemped to gank etc etc. they lost btw

different game
    5) an ally picked meepo. he actually PICKED meepo and his micro was so terrible... a monkey would play so much better than him.

these are the ones i remember atm. if they dont lock the thread ill add some more later that ill play a few games.
    Last edited by SabotaZ; 06-23-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Basic Member
    I just report anyone that annoys me enough for comm abuse and half the time they get muted and I get an additional report to do it again

Basic Member
    I report everyone who writes something in a chat.

I usually report anyone that pings me.

Basic Member
    I report everybody every single game