View Poll Results: Do you think Valve gives a shit?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 20.54%
  • Probably

16 7.14%
  • I dont know / care

11 4.91%
  • Unlikely

47 20.98%
  • No

104 46.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Does Valve give a shit?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    If Valve did not care about the community they would not have gifted us the mute system. This system is an industry game changing benefit to the gaming industry as a whole. Have a little respect for the company and stop being so ignorant.
    Did you get bullied at school or something?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruscris2 View Post
    Did you get bullied at school or something?
    i don't even with these people, every now and then i get this guy that is pro the mute system, saying that the mute system is legit and shit, a couple of weeks later they get mute banned and start crying how it must have been a single error in the system, and that good people don't get mute banned on daily basis.
    5 years since Arabic language bug reported. I randomly open icefrog's weaboo to check for meracles. Suddenly, short tweet appears Icefrog is active. Eyes fill with tears as i quickly open dev.dota2.com and i start to cri when i see he is replying to shitposts again. My clenching anus is twitching in pure joy as i spam the different boards with threads about the 5 year old bug. "weew" i wisper to myself, My heart is jumping outta my chest, but Im calm because s t i a n n o g e b t h g i r l a.

dea want everyonne banned, so he can win a game now.

Basic Member
    best poll so far , but you had to put something like they couldnt care less , because a simple " no " cant cover all their screw up.
    If you dont want stupid answers to your post : Settings/ My account / edit ignore list : D.E.A

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    If Valve did not care about the community they would not have gifted us the mute system. This system is an industry game changing benefit to the gaming industry as a whole. Have a little respect for the company and stop being so ignorant.
    This comment is pretty ignorant it self.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klun View Post
    best poll so far , but you had to put something like they couldnt care less , because a simple " no " cant cover all their screw up.
    Nice signature if you want to really piss him off you can try to mute him ingame..here are D.E.A. ingame names ....NO ONE whos name is Justin and lives in USA simply CAN'T be a normal human being...more like a bipolar monkey...

Jonny

|CNP| Kreeper˛ |CTC|

|CNP| D.E.A.˛ |CTC|

|CNP| D.E.A.˛

D.E.A.˛

|CPunks| D.E.A.

|CnP| D.E.A.

D.E.A.
    a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    Do not feed the troll...let him die under the bridge.

Known Trolls - D.E.A. , Bleako, blash365,

Quote Originally Posted by <VeCo> View Post
    "some weird priorities" - there's a problem in all HUDs. Maybe it's not so simple to fix it and it doesn't worth it much at this point. People cry after every non-hero patch - Valve are working on heroes.
    Maybe yes maybe no but as I said it already it would be nice if they let us know.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...3?ref=activity -> alpha build delayed -> dev communicates -> "players" respond kindly. It can be just that simple.
    VALVE please make a punishment system that punishes the offenders... not the team. Also ever heard about communication? Try it. It might solve a lot of debates/questions here on the forum.

Basic Member
    503 - Service unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Karyoplasma View Post
    503 - Service unavailable.
    When i started getting 503'd i was thinking it might have been the angry community DDoSing the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by <VeCo> View Post
    Time changes. It may be more than 1% currently, but there's absolutely no point of lying.
    Actually there is a point in lying. To save face.

If they give in and remove the mute system after fighting so hard against their own community to keep it, it makes them look bad. Instead, they are trying to mislead us on things we empirically knew to be true (like people "ganging up to report us in a single game" in fact does count towards being muted). People like (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=94351) and (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=94000) proving that Valve has lied to us illustrate that this will ultimately backfire.
    Last edited by Claw; 06-25-2013 at 02:47 PM.