View Poll Results: Do you think Valve gives a shit?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 20.54%
  • Probably

16 7.14%
  • I dont know / care

11 4.91%
  • Unlikely

47 20.98%
  • No

104 46.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Does Valve give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by klun View Post
    best poll so far , but you had to put something like they couldnt care less , because a simple " no " cant cover all their screw up.
    Thanks, i was just trying to keep it somewhat respectable, i feel that is one issue with people that are contesting the mute system. A lot of people come on here and put 100 cuss words in their post, type in all caps, and say things that make it seem like Valve should govern the mutes in-game (although i prefer to be allowed to individually mute them instead of having a form of government do it for me). Kicking, screaming, and throwing online temper tantrums will most of the time cause a post to not even be read, because the moment a post becomes malicious or whiny is the moment when most posts lose their credibility.

1. It's a beta
    2. It will fixed
    3. That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.A. View Post
    If Valve did not care about the community they would not have gifted us the mute system. This system is an industry game changing benefit to the gaming industry as a whole. Have a little respect for the company and stop being so ignorant.
    Hope you get muted 160+ hours for the same reason I did. (Advising the teammates, warning them for the ganks, or having reaction like "wtf" on their stupidity, being better than them, NOT insulting them etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by Discreetman View Post
    Hope you get muted 160+ hours for the same reason I did. (Advising the teammates, warning them for the ganks, or having reaction like "wtf" on their stupidity, being better than them, NOT insulting them etc...)
    You don't know how to communicate I do.
    Pro MUTE System
    • If you complain about it, you're one of the people who have taken swift punishment from it. Proving it works.
    • If you keep arguing against it, you're a repeat offender, proving it works again.
    • ONLY REPEAT OFFENDERS continue to fight it.
    • Thank you Valve! Finally a system that shuts bad attitudes, big egos and ignorance down like a bad habit.

Do you disagree? Please let me know why HERE!

keep up the trolling DEA, i enjoy it when you bump my thread, even though your posts hold zero credibility.

The fact that these forums have been succumbed by endless mute threads since it was released should have been enough to scrap it. Then they add the +1 extra report when it goes through!!!! Yes! Now everyone is muted again, just like the first week it came out! Amazing job.

inb4 white knights say ER HERP DERP IM NOT MUTED I PLAY IT SAFE, BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN GET REPORTED FOR DOING NOTHING AND GET CHAT BANNED BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME CAUSE I BE SO HERP DERP WHITE KNIGHTISH

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreira View Post
    The fact that these forums have been succumbed by endless mute threads since it was released should have been enough to scrap it. Then they add the +1 extra report when it goes through!!!! Yes! Now everyone is muted again, just like the first week it came out! Amazing job.

inb4 white knights say ER HERP DERP IM NOT MUTED I PLAY IT SAFE, BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN GET REPORTED FOR DOING NOTHING AND GET CHAT BANNED BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME CAUSE I BE SO HERP DERP WHITE KNIGHTISH
    +1 so true

`

Your signature is wrong by the way.
    VALVE please make a punishment system that punishes the offenders... not the team. Also ever heard about communication? Try it. It might solve a lot of debates/questions here on the forum.

You dont know how to play, I do

(And for the record, you dont know how to communicate, you have said it in several posts that you dont care about your team and you dont like getting told what to do X) )
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

no they don't