View Poll Results: Do you think Valve gives a shit?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 20.54%
  • Probably

16 7.14%
  • I dont know / care

11 4.91%
  • Unlikely

47 20.98%
  • No

104 46.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Poll: Does Valve give a shit?

Well played!

Of course they care. They wouldn't have bothered implementing this flawed system if they didn't care. And while I applaud their intentions, I think they're just being stubborn by not overhauling the system or simply removing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian88 View Post
    Of course they care. They wouldn't have bothered implementing this flawed system if they didn't care. And while I applaud their intentions, I think they're just being stubborn by not overhauling the system or simply removing it.
    i dont see how Valve are keeping new players. With people using smurf account because they are either muted or cant play with people at their own experience. I'm pretty curious as to how many people tried dota 2 and quit already due to getting constantly stomped by smurf accounts. Cause i would bet that people being muted and using smurf accounts have already caused some brand new players to quit the game.

Banned
    We need wards!

Sooo...much...hate...

They do, their 2 most resent blog posts address popular rage topics in the community and they do listen to feed back (recent example: abandons mount being turned back into a griffon).
    K, don't press.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    - Fixed bug allowing extra bonus report submissions.
    - Capped maximum bonus report submissions at 2.

There was no bug. Valve confirmed for not giving a shit, disregarding even the most legitimate criticism and fully intending to keep this mind-bogglingly broken system.

Quote Originally Posted by ECG View Post
    - Fixed bug allowing extra bonus report submissions.
    - Capped maximum bonus report submissions at 2.

There was no bug. Valve confirmed for not giving a shit, disregarding even the most legitimate criticism and fully intending to keep this mind-bogglingly broken system.
    +1
    Right after the mute system was implemented Valve had an update that modified the reporting system and cleared ALL mute bans. If there was a bug they had to fix then they should've cleared ALL bans like they did the first time they changed the mute system. They didn't clear all bans which indicates to me, that you are correct, there was no bug. Valve are just being stubborn and are working hard to keep this ridiculous system.