Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Game wants me to pick Phantom Lancer everytime

This is simply not a gameplay bug and THAT is a fact. If it behaves different to other heros, it is a bug, but it doesn't belong here and you know it and you ignore it just because it's OD.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

If this is true then I agree it's a bug that should be fixed. I'm not sure why people are complaining that it's "unfair" because it works like that for every other hero.

However, I'm sure you know the post belongs here and will probably receive much better feedback as well http://dev.dota2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noobschoolbus View Post
    If this is true then I agree it's a bug that should be fixed. I'm not sure why people are complaining that it's "unfair" because it works like that for every other hero.

However, I'm sure you know the post belongs here and will probably receive much better feedback as well http://dev.dota2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358
    I didn't think that you could report bugs there.
    I might going to ask a mod to move it to there.

Volunteer Moderator
    Didn't I say hero picker at #2 :/ Ah well.

Basic Member
    The game allways want me to pick Razzle.

Fix pls.

Game wants me to pick Necrolyte everytime

Once I pick Necrolyte, if I do not quit DOTA 2 and restart it between games, my Suggested Items List will be Necrolyte's list for the next game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    Once I pick Necrolyte, if I do not quit DOTA 2 and restart it between games, my Suggested Items List will be Necrolyte's list for the next game.
    That's a different bug.

Basic Member
    This is a simple issue, when you pick a hero, your next game will choose the hero one space back from your previously picked hero
    so if you like to play puck then youll get PL most of the time

EDIT: it seems that it isnt just one space back, sometimes its 2 or 3, none the less, its a few spaces back from your prev picked hero
    try doing this in an offline bot match
    Last edited by Ghostface; 06-28-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Basic Member
    Yes, please fix this, it's pretty annoying, I only want to play OD but the game doesn't understand me and place me on a random hero card everygame OMFG! I lose like 1 seconds typing OD on the search, FIX IT ALREADY!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    This is a simple issue, when you pick a hero, your next game will choose the hero one space back from your previously picked hero
    so if you like to play puck then youll get PL most of the time

EDIT: it seems that it isnt just one space back, sometimes its 2 or 3, none the less, its a few spaces back from your prev picked hero
    try doing this in an offline bot match
    Not true, if I pick Sand King, then next game, it scrolls to Sand King.
    Obviously someone else I just played with had no problem to pick Pudge instantly because he was playing him last game, so it's obviously a problem that doesn't apply to all heroes.