Thread: My Steam Cloud Builds missing in in-game list.

Basic Member

My Steam Cloud Builds missing in in-game list.

I've had an issue for the past few days (after the 300~ MB update) where my own builds won't generate in the in-game list. When I go to Learn and then to the Builds tab all my builds are there, but when I go in a game the section that shows my personal builds does not load while the rated community builds do.

I did some research and apparently this happened to a number of people back in January (before I started), but out of the several friends I've asked it seems I'm the only one affected.

I've tried a number of fix tips such as:
    1) Reinstall the game.
    2) Delete builds and remake.
    3) Clear the 570 folder under appdata and let it resync.
    4) Enable and disable Steam Cloud Sync after clearing the appcache folder.

I'm at a loss. Is anyone else currently affected by this or have any other fix suggestions?

UPDATE

My Builds are now showing again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cornbane; 07-02-2013 at 07:59 PM.

My builds are also not loading during a match so now when I don't play to how I've set my builds, I feel like i'm letting the team down and often may be doing...

and then i get reported even those i'm not intentionally feeding, not communicating abusively or ana bility abue which isnt true. ppl do this and it's not right, too. ;/
    Last edited by Tikuto; 07-01-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Like the Dire's Invoker multiple invocations, may Lone Druid have multiple shapeshifts?
    Steam ID: Tikuto
    PlayDota Forum: Tikuto

Basic Member
    My Builds are now showing again.

I have had the same issue for a couple of weeks now. My premade builds for certain heroes are not showing on the in-game shops. I remade the builds when not in-game, but still don't show in-game.

Basic Member
    I don't know what the cause or solution is. I'm now able to see them in game under the heading "Your [Character Name] Draft Builds". I don't recall there being even a small kB update, they just appeared in the in-game list again.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amouriel View Post
    I have had the same issue for a couple of weeks now. My premade builds for certain heroes are not showing on the in-game shops. I remade the builds when not in-game, but still don't show in-game.
    Same here, when is the dev going to fix this?

Basic Member
    My personal builds are in the Library, but don't show up within the in game listing.

Please fix, frustrating - and definitely a turn off, now that the game is live....