Thread: Where the Redditors at?

Where the Redditors at?

Out of all the game communities I've been part of, I'm certain of the Reddit community being the most stalwartly friendly, hospitable, and skilled player bases I've experienced.

Virtually free of pedophilia, and with a strong brony core, these fedora-clad ubermensch are keen on educating, cooperating, and generally having a great time in a game where goons, 4channers, 9gaggers, and minorities do their darnedest to sully your free time.

Just want acknowledge these great people and hope to play with more soon.

Basic Member
    i dont think this forum section is supposed to be a "hello, my name is bob and i am new here"-place.
    the normal development forum rules apply here too, so no need to turn the section into a "community (sub)forum" despite the label.

it's apparently meant for feedback on the mute system and other upcoming community management systems, i guess.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    what

Basic Member
    lol what the hell is this thread

Basic Member
    I say we tell valve to bring back Alpine Ursa [especially now that they're adding sets like this in]

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    i dont think this forum section is supposed to be a "hello, my name is bob and i am new here"-place.
    the normal development forum rules apply here too, so no need to turn the section into a "community (sub)forum" despite the label.

it's apparently meant for feedback on the mute system and other upcoming community management systems, i guess.
    So rename to 'Mute Forums' because that is all that will be here. Mute threads.
    DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
    Updated 01/04/15

Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE

Kappa

:^)

While redditors are friendly I must say the majorit 90% of them are not good players skill wise. I am a member of reddit channel in Dota 2 since 2011 and every time I queued up with any of them we got stomped hard. Lots of noobs there on reddit beware
    VOLVO PLZ FIX

Basic Member
    I hope they stay in reddit.