Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is dragging a game out intentionally absuive?

Basic Member
    i still remember those dragged out games from dota1 as well as dota2 days where we made epic comebacks and lost super owned games so the more it drags the more are ur chances to win just never loose hope.

Basic Member
    Nearly every time the enemy team screams "FF", and you walk up to take their barracks they don't let you take them but defend and try to kill your team. When they lose the next teamfight they gonna scream "FF fast"...
    You shouldn't fall for this "Finish Fast", it also happens that the enemy team wants you to lure into feeling too powerful and attack without coution, so they have a comeback...
    So if they keep defending while screaming "FF", use your map domination to farm your heros, to make the victory safe.

I even think it's the right punishment for teams that scream FF and defend to have a dragged out game. They created this side effect.
    Just as spawn rape is the right punishment for feeder noob team. B-)
    Last edited by Sardonicus; 07-03-2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
    I even think it's the right punishment for teams that scream FF and defend to have a dragged out game. They created this side effect. Just as spawn rape is the right punishment for feeder noob team.
    That's what is interesting, it doesn't matter if it was 1 noob feeder or 2, I get to punish 5 players and drag matches out and spawn camp till the cows come home.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthilk View Post
    If I want to punish another player, winning isn't enough, I want to farm until I have the very best items in the game, I could have pushed and ended a game, but dragging it out another 40 minutes is more fun. Is this kind of thinking abusive? If so, what should be done about it?
    Really? Kind of abusive? Why don't we start banning people for not doing what others want. Lets start banning for anything that irritates people.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthilk View Post
    That's what is interesting, it doesn't matter if it was 1 noob feeder or 2, I get to punish 5 players and drag matches out and spawn camp till the cows come home.
    Ok I'm usually the one killing the towers at the Ancient. But if the enemy heros walk out of their spawns and try to kill me, the fun is over! They want to get spawnkilled!