Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Am I'm the only one who abuse the report system?

Quote Originally Posted by Monto View Post
    Engrish. Best modo, best doto.
    Wut?

Banned
    I report anyone whom doesn't speak English on a English server for communication abuse.

haha.. i report anyone who taunts in all chat or fountain farming. The pleasure when i see that thank you screen after that match is indescribable.
    AT the moment
    I get rewarded for Muting people.
    I dont get shit for winning a game.

So what valve means
    Mute system is the really mini game inside the game.

Feels like the sex mod in GTA san andreas. Gave me more pleasure than playin GTA :P
    Mute system is the mini game which is actually the game .. Valve wants us to play it.!!.. Let the muting begin

Basic Member
    Oh I always just use my mute reports on whenever some russian retard starts in russian on EU west and usually you get the thank you report afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by darthpokemon View Post
    I'm not proud of this. But i've notice myself reporting people for text abuse because they don't buy wards/courier, feeding, etc. Just yesterday, i reported Riki for raping my entire team
    your a loser, plain and simple.
    you think because you lost or didn't get your own way you have to go tell your mummy.

do you even enjoy playing dota?
    the biggest advice i can say to you and people like you is, get a life...

maybe you should trying getting a 4min midas on treant, since hes one of the best heros to last hit.
    this is how u have fun in dota. you need to play the heros to your style and not conform to people's perception of a hero

instead of telling players what to do, join them.
    charge randoming into a 5 man team and die trying!
    grow some ballz and man up!
    Last edited by CrazyStonerGotBanned; 07-03-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyStonerGotBanned View Post
    your a loser, plain and simple.
    you think because you lost or didn't get your own way you have to go tell your mummy.

do you even enjoy playing dota?
    the biggest advice i can say to you and people like you is, get a life...

maybe you should trying getting a 4min midas on treant, since hes one of the best heros to last hit.
    this is how u have fun in dota. you need to play the heros to your style and not conform to people's perception of a hero

instead of telling players what to do, join them.
    charge randoming into a 5 man team and die trying!
    grow some ballz and man up!
    i really think you have to cool down. This thread is about people admitting if they have muted anyone and for what reason. You cant rage at him like this for just trying to be honest. I surely know that he already knows he is wrong. LOL cool it bud

HAH, actualy, i am reporting -anyone- that can write in chat. for no reason. at all.
    i see you being able to write, i will report you. then wait to be able to report again, and do it again.

it's my new "spread the hate" campaign. enjoy

Basic Member
    Its not abuse. According to the supporters, the report system is "Working as intended"

If anyone intends to play dota 2 in the long run -- I would hope Valve is not somehow tracking sources of false reporting. It would really fucking suck for them to get hit with a punishment doubly worse in the future because of their past transgressions.

That being said, Well played!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darthpokemon View Post
    I'm not proud of this. But i've notice myself reporting people for text abuse because they don't buy wards/courier, feeding, etc. Just yesterday, i reported Riki for raping my entire team
    No, you're not the only one. Probably a good 90% of people do it, and anyone who argues to the contrary is an idiot.