Thread: so i heard the new mute system...

Basic Member

Cool so i heard the new mute system...

i think i read somewhere that after the new ban system, old mute record is cleared to make it tally with new system, but after some game yesterday (as usual, pub sux, and they will report you simply coz some1 told them dont feed) i got muted for 1 fucking week.

instead of making dota 2 a better place, it make dota 2 a worse place for old timer. now kids and newb join, play like how they play dota 1 and all hell break lose.

how bout for next update, just disable all communication for dota2? no voice, no chat, no minimap draw. that way, dota2 will be more friendly place. of course we can play with just pinging the map right?

well played!!
    well played!!
    well played!!
    well played!!
    well played!!

Wait for the patch to be applied, they made changes to the system. They haven't even cleared the penalty yet.

They made a significant change to the system! You get muted after 4 reports now instead of 3! All hail the new ultra high tech muting system!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkingRiki182 View Post
    They made a significant change to the system! You get muted after 4 reports now instead of 3! All hail the new ultra high tech muting system!
    Oh my gosh! I get to play an extra game without being muted?! YES