Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Play" tab is automatically focused on tutorials

"Play" tab is automatically focused on tutorials

When I click on the "play" tab to search for games, it automatically brings up the tutorial page. Small annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless. Please fix so I don't need to be shown some shitty tutorials before playing the game.

Basic Member
    Can confirm, its annoying.

Basic Member
    It opens what you used last I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

I have never played a single tutorial game, and certainly won't be playing any in the future. The problem exists regardless of whatever mode I play (normal, compendium).

Basic Member
    Then my bad, sorry, i've just been playing tutorial matches lately and when I see it I asume it's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Banethulhu View Post
    Then my bad, sorry, i've just been playing tutorial matches lately and when I see it I asume it's that.
    I wish it was that.

Still not fixed yet.

Basic Member
    It will probably be fixed this week. If not it shouldn't be an issue in the first place. Just think about how many time you clicked your mouse in one match of DotA 2... you'll be surprised.

What if the game forced you to make 10 precise mouse clicks before you could find a match or pick a hero? Surely 10 clicks is nothing compared to the number of clicks you made in dota.. but it's still fucking annoying. It's not like the game has always been like that; the old tutorial didn't trigger this annoying shit. And knowing the rate at which our dear volvo fixes annoying shit in this game (random draft pick sound), we're in for a long wait.

Basic Member
    Yes happens to me too. I have not played tutorial.