Thread: All my progress are reseted

All my progress are reseted

For some reason all my tutorial progress was cleared and starting from dk again , i have tried restarting dota/steam a couple of times and still nothing happened

Basic Member
    I had the same happen to me. No idea what caused it. Finished 4or 5 of the play against humans part, then reset to DK's first tutorial.

Basic Member
    Well, before the new tutorial update, there was only 1 tutorial where you play as DK. After the new update I think they refreshed everything (So you have to start over). Because they added reward to completing each tutorials. So I just played the DK tutorial again and I got the Achron-something book. Not sure if this is what you guys are talking about.
    I only have to redo the DK tutorial, because that was the only one before the new update.

Basic Member
    That because you change your pc for training, try to go back on your old pc that you have already played, same case at cyber cafe.

Basic Member
    no, your idea is completly wrong, i got same problem after dota crash, haven't change pc or something else while getting this issue

Do you have Steam cloud enabled? You can check in your Steam Library by right clicking Dota 2 -> Properties -> Updates -> "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Dota 2". Let me know if you have it ticked or not.

If you experienced a crash at the end of a tutorial, can you look for .mdmp files in your Dota 2 folder?

Basic Member
    steamcloud is on ticked, and yeah i had crash, mdmp can't be sticked to post cause uploading error and i dunno if you accept file sharing sites on your forum...