Category Steam Client > Network/Connection Issue
Email XXXXXXXX@aol.com
Product Dota 2
Steam Account Login Name XXXXXXXXXXX
Operating System Windows 7/Vista

Modify Question Properties Print Question Close Ticket
This Question's Message(s)
1 Message by you on Mon, 8th Jul 2013 7:02 am
Yesterday the servers of Dota 2 where many times droping the connection to games, so the games ended instantly, but the results appear in my statistic.... 1 of thoose games i played with my facorite char lifestealer where i have a statistic of just 1 loose in 13 games....
we where attacking the enemys ancient and where jsut like 5 hits away from a win.... than the connection droped and the game is a LOSE ?! we just had to have like 2 more seconds and we finished the game, but then we get that game as loose....
normaly i dont care about such statistics, but in the fact that i had that time a 11/1 win loose ratio with lifeleecher im pretty sad that thoose server problems make my 12/1 into a 11/2 ....
that the support isnt able to just change the statistic for every one as he wishes i can understand... but isnt it possible to discard statistics that are saved within the time range of server troubble or any kind of change like this?
2 Message by Support Tech Grant on Mon, 8th Jul 2013 2:07 pm
Hello Hein,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

All stats are recorded and handled by our servers automatically. Steam Support is not able to modify or change any recorded stats on your account.
3 Message by you on Mon, 8th Jul 2013 4:59 pm
Yeah, but the servers worked wrong, or are you disagreeing that the servers had yesterday troubble?
i mean automaticly working servers are fine. but if they count a won game as loose.....
than the excuse "the servers are working automaticly" , is a bad one....
or is it jsut luck, that the dota 2 servers are running, and no one realy knows what the dota 2 net code does, and sometimes the code doesnt do?...
4 Message by Support Tech Grant on Tue, 9th Jul 2013 1:13 pm
Hello Hein,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

Please submit all bugs and feedback to the Dota 2 Dev Forums, found here:

http://dev.dota2.com/

These forums are regularly read by Dota 2's development team.